This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new battlephlinx tip

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Okies.....I discovered this last night. I'm sure this would also work with the autos, though you may have to babysit them.

Go into a public room (the more people that venture in and out the more rank you will obtain).

Set your table to have no cursed stones. If you are good at phlinx, you can sit and bust rocks for long periods of times. With two good players you can make one game go on for a long while.

Last night I tried this method and was very impressed. I had a round last me for about 15 to 20 minutes. When the game was over my rank was over 3000 pts.

If you do this with strictly bots, you will gain about half that for rank pts.   Just leave the room open for people to join. When you get a few people, just let yourself die so they can join. It's having the people play with you that really increases your rank. As long as you have people joining and replacing bots that haven't bombed out yet, you're rank is that much better off.
       Also, you're not dealing with cursed stones and targets and such. You're simply playing a nonstop round of phlinx. Making the big drops will really help your rank pts. I went from rank 6 to rank 7 in less than a half hour.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Thank you for that info.  It would be you to find it out jsut like you did for pz.  Thank you so much, now I might be able to catch up with Barbara and Homer in the ranks.  LOL

tvc

This is the best tip I have ever used I got my first spin b/c of this tip and I am now rank one Thank you so very much  O0

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

StormShadow

Do you get more points playing hte faster settings?  btw i just made rank 5........woohoo got the first badge

avs1roy33

Adacia

Quote from: Emrlddrgn on August 20, 2005, 04:41:43 PM
Do you get more points playing hte faster settings?  btw i just made rank 5........woohoo got the first badge

I'm so glad you are finding this useful :)  I am 99% sure that it doesn't matter what speed setting you go by. Actually, in the FAQ on 'how to play' it says that speed doesn't matter where rank in concerned. It also says that cursed stones don't count towards rank pts. until they have tranformed into other stones. Even then, you have to drop three or more at a time. Why bother going to all the added trouble, lol? I really appreciate the kind words and it's made my weekend alot nicer. Thanx so much.....Let's get some ranks in so we're ready for word whomp. O0

StormShadow

Thanks Adric.  I am too lazy to read the how to play section.  lmao

bratsbemykids

yes i would definately recommend the above mentioned tip......i set a table using no curse stones and allowed people to come and go as they pleased and i just played and played and when everyone died but me i had 1050 rank points towards the next rank....when i have been playing in a room with curse stones and pranks etc, i was only getting 200-300 points per game.....

Adacia

Also, it's best to go into the fullest rooms you can grab a table at. People are more apt to join you. The size of your rank at the end of the game will highly depend on the number of live players in the room with you. If you have all four seats full of people, you are going to make some sweet rank pts. It's all about the people and the big drops.

isew

Quote from: Adric on August 20, 2005, 05:54:50 PM
  Also, it's best to go into the fullest rooms you can grab a table at. People are more apt to join you. The size of your rank at the end of the game will highly depend on the number of live players in the room with you. If you have all four seats full of people, you are going to make some sweet rank pts. It's all about the people and the big drops.

one question?  are you also using the cheat when doing this?

Adacia

Quote from: isew on August 20, 2005, 06:03:16 PM
Quote from: Adric on August 20, 2005, 05:54:50 PM

one question?  are you also using the cheat when doing this?
If you mean autos, the answer is no in my case. I'm sure you can do it with though. If you're lucky enough to have three other friends join you that's great. If you and three others that have an auto all get together and form a private room, I'm sure you could make several ranks in a matter of hours.  Other than that, I'm not familiar with any cheat.

Homer

I'm not far behind max. I'm at 10 with about 13,000 to go to 11.  :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Halfway to rank 11.  This is going to be more tedious than Lottso.

Homer

I'd rather get my back waxed than finish this game. LOL

Barbara

I'd rather get your back waxed than to finish this game too Homer, lol.

Homer

Barbara

Ok, I would rather have someone toss me a piano than to finish this.  Better?

Homer

Barbara

Um, is your back Ed Rendell like? I saw him at the opening of a public pool once and I thought to myself, "Why is this man wearing a sweater?"  I was aghast when I noticed that he was shirtless.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview