Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new battlephlinx tip

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

No! LOL

Not even close. He's looks like a hairy gorilla.  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoNutz

I'm half way to level 12.

Of course I still have to reach levels 7-12 ;D

Homer

Mayhem

I'm going to hire someone to get them for me  :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Right now it looks like ardic is the one to hire!!!  LOL

Adacia

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on August 20, 2005, 08:46:47 PM
Ha ha.....I'm going to rank 15 and I'm done. That game annoys me to no end and plays horrible on my computer in a full room even on road runner. That's okay though. I have a sneaking gut feeling that penguins is going to be as lame as harvest. It even looks like it to an extent, only with atari 2600 graphics.

Adacia

Quote from: Homer on August 20, 2005, 07:34:47 PM
I'd rather get my back waxed than finish this game. LOL
LMAOOO         I know a guy who says.........Oh, nevermind. Wrong forum :o ::)

bobby

Quote from: Adric on August 21, 2005, 04:03:31 AM
Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on August 20, 2005, 08:46:47 PM
Ha ha.....I'm going to rank 15 and I'm done. That game annoys me to no end and plays horrible on my computer in a full room even on road runner. That's okay though. I have a sneaking gut feeling that penguins is going to be as lame as harvest. It even looks like it to an extent, only with atari 2600 graphics.

penquin blocks might be cool since the little guy is named bob and i have yet to be let down by a bob ;D

masters angel

this new tip is basically the same as what i said the day after the game came out and i have to say it works! I just got over 4000 points in one game!

Okies, sorry all gone.

carbyville

Excellent tip! I am going to test it out later on tonight. I'll let ya know how it works out.  O0 O0

-Kristin

sleauxmeaux

Play this game with Sun Java. If you use msjava, it plays like a glacier in molassess.  :D

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sentinels

mine runs good on sun, except every few hours i get the cripes error. Not sure if its Pogo or if its my comp...nonetheless, has slowed progress considerably only on rank 12 now.

isew

Quote from: sentinels on August 22, 2005, 03:10:32 PM
mine runs good on sun, except every few hours i get the cripes error. Not sure if its Pogo or if its my comp...nonetheless, has slowed progress considerably only on rank 12 now.

Mine does not seem to win a whole lot of games, perhaps I don't have the game set up quite right....any tips would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!  O0

I am only on level 7   >:(  :-[

tvc

got to rank 7. I am so impatient i wish i was done this game, any glitches this would be a good game for a glitch lol

isew

Quote from: tvc on August 22, 2005, 03:15:23 PM
got to rank 7. I am so impatient i wish i was done this game, any glitches this would be a good game for a glitch lol

boy, do I know this feeling!  The game just started and I already HATE it ! !  :P

sentinels

when I'M playing and its against others, i set it up as Adric said (with no curse stones) so game play is like actual phlinx and get major rank points that way.
When i use the auto, as soon as the auto starts i pause it and slow it down one line and then start it and runs fine for a few hours till i get the cripes error(once again, not sure if that is Pogo or my comp) hope this helps.
I may download VM at some point in time and try that, BUT Adric has some nice hints to this game as to what gets u what.

sentinels

Also,  I wanted to ask Oscar if their are any plans to update Montu so that it uses Power stones? That may help with the winning ratio. Just a thought ;)

Homer

Adacia

I use the sun java 2 and it plays fine for me. Unfortunately, (and this hurts my own advice), it runs badly if I play in a room with more than 30 people. It's still doable, barely.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview