PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 04:00:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Whomper is ready.....COME AND GET IT!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

The new AUTO version has now been released. Whomper has now been updated. You know the drill. Pogo loves to limit your tokens if you go too fast. If you want your tokens, play on SLOW. If you want to race through the ranks, play medium or fast.

Make sure you delete your old Whomper and download the new one:

http://pogo.bz/whomp/Whomper.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

sentinels

Wtg, I love it!!!!Worked great. Just sent in for the code...lets see about that rank 10 badge tonite lol, dont need the tokies , just the badges  ;D

Barbara

1) Operating system XP
2) Browser IE
3) Color setting 32
4) Screen resolution 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts unchecked
6) What Java you are using: sun
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program:  I get alternating "connection type one and two" messages then it asks for me to start the game in my browser.  It never really grabs the game though.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

sentinels

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Barbara on August 23, 2005, 06:16:36 PM
1) Operating system XP
2) Browser IE
3) Color setting 32
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program:  I get alternating "connection type one and two" messages then it asks for me to start the game in my browser.  It never really grabs the game though.

Even the best have problems too!!

Barbara

It's just not my day today Ranger.  I will figure this out though. Java is updated and the auto still won't grab the game.

Betty Boop

Barbara

Thanks Oscar!  It is a beautiful thing!  I did as you said and it's working.

Betty Boop

lvdust72

1) Operating system XP
2) Browser firefox
3) Color setting 32
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program:  I get "game not found, landmark not found" message then it asks for me to start the game in my browser.  It never really grabs the game though. Then it crashes and asks if I want to send an error report.

sarah413

Barbara, I have the same specs as you.  What did Oscar say to fix the problem? Thanks in advance.

BadgeHelpOscar

DELETE EVERYTHING you had (whomper stuff) and redownload. The icon should be a shovel and be about 1.6 megs large

ME4SPADES_

:D great job all works great of coarse i babysit mine i get to the 100 and stop and start new again so u know who dont  8)

ticpic

Quote from: sarah413 on August 23, 2005, 07:06:42 PM
Barbara, I have the same specs as you.  What did Oscar say to fix the problem? Thanks in advance.

I downloaded the new update whomper......and I am running it on slow....and I am only getting credit for half the tokens that I am winning.....Is there a glich or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks

admin

Quote from: ticpic on August 23, 2005, 07:11:55 PM
I downloaded the new update whomper......and I am running it on slow....and I am only getting credit for half the tokens that I am winning.....Is there a glich or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks

That's something Pogo does and the auto has no control over.

EllenRules4Ever

It doesnt do nothing for me. It just say waiting to start all the time.

Betty Boop

the auto did not like the beach theme...i put it back to classic and it works perfect!!!!!!!!1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview