PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:20:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Whomper is ready.....COME AND GET IT!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

keruj

nascar fan

mine isnt working either it says foundation not found. and the auto goes away.

Betty Boop

Thanks Oscar...that was the fastest ever response.......i barely made the payment...went to my email and code was there!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!

sarah413

Changing the theme back to farm did the trick.  Thank you Bettyboop. O0

Betty Boop

nascar fan

ive tried everything it keeps saying landmark error and auto goes away. grrrrrrrrrrr lol

Capt. Morgan

Works Great.
But any way to turn off the find every word option?
Not good having name in lights every game.

sarah413

Quote from: nascar fan on August 23, 2005, 07:51:56 PM
ive tried everything it keeps saying landmark error and auto goes away. grrrrrrrrrrr lol

Are you on the farm theme?  Changed mine from beach back to farm and the auto works for me now.

EllenRules4Ever

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

spider11

Windows XP   Internet Explorer   32 bit  tried different size screens   Smooth edges unchecked   Tried VM and Sun   It keeps saying open game in browser window....i do that ....and it just disappears....any suggestions what to try

sleauxmeaux

heck, I'm not even using an auto and only getting half-credit for tokies. lol. They must have it jacked up really high.

Mayhem

Tokens are not important .. it's all about the badges anyways  :)

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: nascar fan on August 23, 2005, 08:03:35 PM
ive even tried firefox. i give up lol

What java are you using.  If you are using sun the try MSVM.  Mine didn't work and I did that and it worked great.

sandys

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on August 23, 2005, 07:08:38 PM
DELETE EVERYTHING you had (whomper stuff) and redownload. The icon should be a shovel and be about 1.6 megs large
when i redownload the icon says it is only 1.26 mb, am i downloading the wrong one?

Mayhem

fancyfreefeet

Works ok and then I get the message that the Whomper.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for your convenience and has send error report of don't send at the bottom.  I have deleted the old whomper and still get this message, was getting it on the old one too.  Even if auto runs a little bit before message pops up, I get it when I close it also. 

Here are my comp specs

1) Operating system XP Home Edition SP 2
2) Browser IE
3) Color setting 32
4) Screen resolution 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts unchecked
6) What Java you are using: msvm

CindyLouWho

Well heckfire, another one I can't get to work on my old Win ME.   :'(  (Anyone else with Win ME tried it yet?)   Oh well, back to clicking my fingers off ..lol   Good luck everyone getting the new badges!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview