PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 02:48:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Whomper is ready.....COME AND GET IT!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Quote from: fancyfreefeet on August 23, 2005, 11:52:47 PM
Works ok and then I get the message that the Whomper.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for your convenience and has send error report of don't send at the bottom.  I have deleted the old whomper and still get this message, was getting it on the old one too.  Even if auto runs a little bit before message pops up, I get it when I close it also. 

Here are my comp specs

1) Operating system XP Home Edition SP 2
2) Browser IE
3) Color setting 32
4) Screen resolution 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts unchecked
6) What Java you are using: msvm

I am getting the same thing over and over again.  I have managed to move a quarter of a rank since last night.

Motley

I keep getting the Whomper.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close message too.  It happens when I try to pause the auto and restart it, move the mouse, and when I close the auto.  Other than that it works great as long as it is left alone and my cat is banned from the room, as she tends to swat at my mouse.  Oh well, still better than doing it myself for hours.

EllenRules4Ever

Smooth edges unchecked ? Where do i find it at? I cant seem to get WW to work. I open WW it keeps saying PLEASE WAIT. plz help

Barbara

You can look up the 'smooth edges' setting in XP by bringing up the Display Properties (right-click over the desktop and select Properties or open Display in Control Panel). Select the Appearance tab and click the Effects pushbutton.

I suggest you make sure the 'smooth edges of fonts' setting is unchecked to eliminate font problems with autoplayers.

nascar fan

woo hoo finanly i got it to work, i moved the game board to the left corner of the screen and it took off and worked, thanks everyone for the pointers. O0

EllenRules4Ever

Barbara

From my yellow Romeo, Homeo:

One of our Developers has asked me to post this info. It is helpful for you to answer as many of the items below as possible.

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

Please don't post something like this:
I'm using X program and it's not working, please help me!
We can't read your mind and we're not sitting at your computer to see what's going on, so please don't expect anyone to have an answer to a question like that.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bobblehead

I have word wizard auto, but when I bought it I got all of the autos at that time. Can I get the upgrade for the new whomper?

Barbara

If you are a buy-them-all cutomer then this auto upgrade is included.

spider11

Barbara....can you help
I have spent hours trying to get Whomper to work.
Windows XP
Internet Explorer
32 Bit
1024 x 768
Unchecked
Windows XP style
Default (blue)
Font Size Normal

Tried Java VM and Sun
Tried 1024 x 768 and also 1280 x 768
I deleted Whomper...redownloaded...I do have the shovel up.
I start game (push the ok button)  and it keeps saying to open game in browser window (which i am doing)  Then it disappears and does nothing.   I tried opening game and not clicking on the ok to start the game and the same thing happens.

Can you help?

Barbara

Do you have any other applications running and minimized along with this auto?  I noticed that if I have AOL minimized it will interfere.  I wonder if this would work on another browser?  Do you have another that you coud try?  I am using Sun and all your computer specs look right.  Get the game open first and the auto should grab a hold of it, move the screen ever so slightly and then it should start.  Try inching your screen over a tad to the left and see what happens.  1024X768 is the proper resolution.

EllenRules4Ever

Quote from: spider11 on August 24, 2005, 03:27:29 PM
Barbara....can you help
I have spent hours trying to get Whomper to work.
Windows XP
Internet Explorer
32 Bit
1024 x 768
Unchecked
Windows XP style
Default (blue)
Font Size Normal

Tried Java VM and Sun
Tried 1024 x 768 and also 1280 x 768
I deleted Whomper...redownloaded...I do have the shovel up.
I start game (push the ok button) and it keeps saying to open game in browser window (which i am doing) Then it disappears and does nothing. I tried opening game and not clicking on the ok to start the game and the same thing happens.

Can you help?

Spider don't feel bad I'm in the same boat. I can't get WW to work at all either. I got the same setting as you and still nothing. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

spider11

Tried everything and still won't work...i give up...I don't understand it....never had problems with any other auto

EllenRules4Ever

I got so mad because I couldnt get it to work so I restored computer . Guess what? It worked after but it ran for about 5 minutes. Not long at all. Not enough  for me to see how good it is before I buy it.

deedee755

I have tried everything that was suggested, and still get whomper.exe needs to close, and I lose it. What can I do please? :'(

Homer

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Whomper has now been updated. The latest version is 2.2. It now works well with you AOL users in the AOL browser.

Please delete your old Whomper and redownload.  You know the drill.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview