PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:00:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battle Phlinx is seriously fudged up!

Started by Commander_Powell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Commander_Powell

I was liking this game at first.  However, today there is a serious problem.  I keep getting stuck because I'll shoot a colored stone at a group of the same colored stones, and they DON'T go away.  It seems to have something to do with the curse stones - some of the time, when a cursed stone goes up it will be a color, instead of gray.  The only problem is, it's not really the color it says it is, and you end up shooting a useless stone in the rong place.  Pretty frustrating...

WindSong

Quote from: Commander_Powell on August 24, 2005, 01:40:27 AM
I was liking this game at first.  However, today there is a serious problem.  I keep getting stuck because I'll shoot a colored stone at a group of the same colored stones, and they DON'T go away.  It seems to have something to do with the curse stones - some of the time, when a cursed stone goes up it will be a color, instead of gray.  The only problem is, it's not really the color it says it is, and you end up shooting a useless stone in the rong place.  Pretty frustrating...

I've been having the same problems.  Was playing with 3 other players who were really good at the game (as I think I am also) and scoring was pretty high.  THEN, mine started acting crazy and I was letting my partner down all the time.  Finally gave up and left room it was so embarrassing.  Hope they fix it soon.  I was NOT using an auto either so that couldn't be the problem.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview