PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:53:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Penguin Blocks Out??

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Thanks for posting this important and useful information.  That last rank "ceviche"  I heard that word for the first time today, what is it?

Jeffer

Cerviche is seafood marinated in lime and usually salsa.  Kind of like a very hot shrimp cocktail

sentinels

Your quite welcome :)

Ceviche/Seviche

The Marinade

Variations in the flavor of seviche depend upon the particular citrus juice or combination of juices and the other ingredients used in the marinade. the marinade juice could be lemon, lime, or sour orange, or a combination of two, or even all three juices. the acid in the citrus juice and the action of salt called for in recipes prevent the growth of micro-organisms in the fish, softening the fibers as they penetrate. The enhancing ingredients - hot peppers, green peppers, garlic, and onion - give seviche its pleasing gusto.
Each Latin American country has given seviche/ceviche its own touch of individuality by adding its own particular garnishes. In Peru, seviche is served with slices of cold sweet potatoes or corn-on-the-cob, while in neighboring Ecuador, it is accompanied by popcorn, potato chips, nuts, or the giant kernels of corn native to that country. Panamanian businesses serve seviche with buttered saltine crackers or in dainty pastry shells. It is also served in a large crystal bowl with the guests helping themselves, either by spearing it with toothpicks or filling the pastry shells. In Mexico, seviche is accompanied by slices of raw onions and served on toasted tortillas

PogoNutz

Barbara

Wow, ya'll are just a wealth of information, thanks!  I've never had this dish.  Then again, if I eat seafood I die within 15 minutes.  That'll stop you every time.

sentinels

oh my yes please stay awayfrom the seafood then and please refrain from licking the screen once the game comes out , no matter how yummy they look ;D

Barbara

I got that screen licking our of my system playing Fortune Bingo.  Dottie and that deer tick on her lip moved me.

Momof5

sentinels

Thank You Momof 5 and lmao @ Barbara...Dottie bugs me as well....that will be THE last game i go for the end in lol

Barbara

All you need is Dottie's Dauber and Room Rover and you can knock out 20 to 30 a night and never have to hear her horrible voice.

sentinels

Ive tried Room rover, doesnt work well for me, , of course i may be doing it wrong...I bring up the list of room names and start room rover and it starts opening the game pagebut then nothing. Am i supposed to start it from Pogo main page?

Barbara

Throw some computer specs up.  You NEED to have this auto.  You go to the page with the bingo rooms not the Pogo home page.

sentinels

- windows xp
        - Amd Athlon 3000+
        -216GHz- 512 MB Ram
        -1024x768 screen resolution
        - color quality- Highest(32Bit)
        -Hardware acceleration on Full
        -browser- IE and/or Firefox
        -sun java
         -smooth edges of fonts -unchecked

If i am mising something, let me know  i will try to let u know.

And I very much appreciate your help

sarah413

Ok Sentinels, stupid question first.  Do you have the game auto running along with roomrover?  If so, have you tried roomrover with different autos?  I find that some autos don't run well with roomrover.  The aces up, wcs, and fortune bingo autos are good ones to try.  You don't need any internet windows open.  Roomrover will open what you need.

sentinels

tried it again just for giggles, get the room list up , start the auto,does the same...starts to open window..can see Dottie and the loading bar..then it clicks again get white screen then back to Dottie and loading bar and then it clicks again and white page comes up and loading stalls....ok will try in another game ty

sentinels

Does the same for world class solitaire as well :(

sentinels

So sorry , this has ended up being a post hijacking...i now return you to the scheduled topic of Penguin Blocks....drinks are being served in the back of the room :)

ME4SPADES_

lol i will have  heyyyy wait what are you having with them drinks what goodies  :)

sentinels

avs1roy33

Quote from: sentinels on August 25, 2005, 07:36:50 PM
So sorry , this has ended up being a post hijacking...

That's perfectly okay. I've said everything I wanted to. No one believed me anyway!  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview