This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Helper

Started by VolsFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

VolsFan

I found a great site to help with this game if anyone is interested.  It's a2zwordfinder.com.  Just click on anagrams, type in your letters, and it brings up all the possible words.  It's pretty cool, because if you position the windows just right, you can see all the words from the anagram website without having to switch back and forth. I hit new game until I get a puzzle with a lot of word combinations and then type away.  Then again, you could just buy the auto... ;D

Also, I go to non-member rooms and usually I'm the only member playing.  I'm hoping there's less of a chance for someone reporting you for possible cheating because you get all the words everytime.

Cheers!
Kelly

bratsbemykids

hey thats a good idea about going to non member rooms so no one reports you.....i usually go to rooms that are packed and hope that everyone is too busy chatting to notice everyone or check everyones stats...i want to let this auto run for awhile....

ME4SPADES_

Barbara

In the non-members rooms you are right there at the top, being a Club Pogo member.  You couldn't possibly be more in the white hot spot light than to be the first or second on the user list with your tokens moving along at the speed of light.

boozer2000

This question is for Barbara...I bought word wizard the first word whomp cheat program
and I wanted to get the new auto whomper and I posted the other night and they told me to send my receipt in showing that I had bought the first auto game for word whomp and I did and I never got a reply on it yet..I don't like to be a pain but I even sent in my register code for the new whomper game..so since I haven't gotton a respond from it does that mean I need to buy whomper.

Would you please let me know....I love all the games they do they are the best making them.

Thank You!

Barbara

Please use this link:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm
Make sure that you don't send the receipt as an attachment or Oscar's e-mail will boot it automatically.

boozer2000

Thank You Barbara for the information you have been good help..I will go do that now.

Thx again!

bratsbemykids

so i guess i better stay in the member rooms that are always full then huh?  my name is always in the middle of the list then....

Barbara

Excellent idea!  I just know when I am in a room and the only Club Pogo player I just feel so OUT there and that I am being watched.

VolsFan

But what about not displaying your badge and refrain from using emoticons?  And as long as there is no other pogo members in the room, you should be somewhat safe, right? 

Anyway, just a suggestion.  Also, y'all should try out that a2zwords.com.  I went from rank 0 to rank 5 in about 3 hours last night.

I'm hoping to get the first badge tonight before Hurricane Katrina knocks my power out.

Cheers!
Kelly

VolsFan

Correction... That website is a2zwordfinder.com.  Sorry!  ;D.

Once you hit anagrams, stretch the middle part left and then right and it makes the space for the possible words wider and the 3 letter words through the 6 letter words can all be seen with your word whomp game open above it.   O0

Cheers!
Kelly

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview