This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Euchre Tip

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

This game is for four players and this badge should be pretty easy to get.  Play with a friend as a partner or as your opponent.  You SHOULD be able to move to the bots seat if you start to lose to those tin heads.  You have to move one at a time though, making sure that the first person who moves in securely seated before the second person tries to move.  If you both try to move at once there is a chance you will be bounced from the room.

To lose this game on purpose, someone needs to "order up alone" meaning that they freeze their partner out, saying that they can with without their help.  This person should then lose the hand on purpose.  Let the bots do all the winning work while you and your partner focus on losing.  Remember that you have to win by TWO or MORE.  The game ends at 10 or 11 points, depending on how you set the game before you started.  Once you feel a comfortable lead then switch seats with the bots.  You will need to play and win that last hand to get the win.  If you don't know how to play, pay careful attention to what the bots did to win.  If the trump card is Spades then the Jack of spades is the biggest card, followed by the Jack of Clubs, then the Ace of Spades, etc.....If the trump is Hearts, then the Jack of Diamonds is the second best card and vice versa.  (black and black trump, red and red trump)

The auto for this game can be found at:

http://www.badgehelp.com/euchre.htm

Happy Badge Day!

The auto for the Turbo 21 (tm) can be found at:
http://www.badgehelp.com/turbo.htm

Motley

Thank you Barb for the tips!!  I am going to once again get Smart Explorer roaring and rip through another dull Euchre game.  I love this, I can also get my old man's badge as well, without having to play this nightmare twice.  Oh, I do love partnered games.

SweetGirl200405

eurche ewwwwwww..lol....i dont like the game to much...unless im winning...the game makes my eyes go  :o .. hehehe

huggybear

Thank's for the tip!!!! Shouldnt be to hard for me to loose. gla

PogoNutz

Thanks for the tip Barbara.  Euchre is one of my least favorate games (and considering how many games I'm not terribly fond of, that's saying a lot) ;D

Barbara

rhino

Thanks Barb...almost as easy as me understanding the questions you ask me about my computer.

Barbara

I'm getting the "bad touch" vibe from what you just said.  I explained it as clearly as I could.

tvc

Thank you very much Barb me and my friend (my badge day partner) got this badge as fast as u can snarf down a krispy kreme donut lol we tried playing last night and knew we couldn't win a game rofl thanks so much  :-*

LaundryLady

Good tip, Barb

Since I am such a GREAT loser, shutting out my computer partner really let me lose well to help my friends get their badges.  Ony took a short time and let me get back to my hogging quickly

lvdust72

As always, a plethora of knowledge and help to all in the quest for more badges......My deepest and most humble gratitude, my dearest Badge Goddess!  :-*

Your undeserving piggielette servant.

Barbara

rhino

I am kidding Barb...you know that. You are always there for me...even if i dont know what the hell you are talking about sometimes.

Barbara

Very few do.   :)  I am going to miss you terribly Rhino.  Leve me some pithy prose in my PM while I am away.

sxybamabit

princess

Is doing this against pogo's TOS?  The reason I ask is that I just shared it in a poker room with 5 people I don't know and want to make sure none of them report me!  Ack, think before you type!!! /e bangs head against keyboard!

sxybamabit

i dont really know it might be though if an a**hole is watchig u

Bissel

Barbara,
Thank you so much for this great tip. It would have taken me forever to get this. I hate this game and have no clue how to play. You are great and thank you for all the help you always give us.
                                                                                                                  Biss ;D

sxybamabit

i got my badge in about 15-20 min by going around to rooms and looking at the score and whicheva one is closest to 10 or 11 i join and then we win lol

LadyDi

Thanks soooo much for the tip.

I am one of the lucky ones....two puters.

I took your advice and used the "take  up alone" hint.......I was able to get 4 badges for me and family in about 35 minutes.  AND, I had no idea how to play the game.

Thanks again!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview