This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Euchre Tip

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

k......me confused .....cant play this game at all.....

holly222

every room i play in....wont let me change seats........ :'(

Trisha

Quote from: princess on September 07, 2005, 01:26:15 PM
Is doing this against pogo's TOS?  The reason I ask is that I just shared it in a poker room with 5 people I don't know and want to make sure none of them report me!  Ack, think before you type!!! /e bangs head against keyboard!

:o Against pogo TOS to use your brain to get a badge faster ?  :o
Doubt it so no worries you should be safe ;)

Trisha

Quote from: holly222 on September 07, 2005, 02:27:47 PM
every room i play in....wont let me change seats........ :'(

Make sure you have the option "Allow players to replace computer" checked as well as "Allow player to watch game"
gl  ;)

Punkywilma

Thanks for the tip Barbara! Got my Euchre badge AND my Dads, in about 20 minutes!

RC

I did a version of this, but did it by myself without needing other human players with me. Just double browsed with another screen name, and instead of my 2 names being partners going up against the 2 computers, I had each of my names partnered with a comp player. When it got around to my non-Club name, I would do the "take it up alone" thing, and hence block out one of the comps (so now 2 of the 3 left are me). An advantage of this is you get to see another player's cards and can play the cards out knowing what 2 of the 3 players have, and can make your other name lose and your badge name win. It took the minimum 3 games to get the 3 wins, not sure about the time exactly, but it wasn't too long at all. The only possible bad thing is that one of the comps can choose a trump, or offer up the card, before it gets to your other screen name, and then you'd have to play it out with all 4 players.. but it doesn't happen too often. There's usually a lot of "passing" going on.

sleauxmeaux

Thanks for the tip Barb. Double browsed with my friends account (with permission) and had the badge in less than 5 minutes.

Melly

:o no idea how to play this game.  I need some help :(

Barbara

Follow the hints given and you will be fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview