PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:04:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PenguinBobber, the new Penguin blocks cheat has been released

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

texan

<bowing before the master> thank you thank you thank you lol
Hugs
Tex

buggyhuggs

O0 O0 ;D ;D just waiting for my code. hugs all. actually got jack pot spin. What level is best to play on ? I used med and it works good. Even got a pizza in oe round. yum yum 

avs1roy33

I saw this description on the website and it made me laugh:

"Ok, so you are sick of 'Bob'. So are we. He can take his ice and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, or where it does shine for that matter. Bob is going down....as are all those dam penguins. You know the drill. Get your Penguin Blocks game running, run the bobber and let it BOB away. But does it play on expert you ask? Of course it does!" - badgehelp

Anyway, great auto as always.

ME4SPADES_

:D omg u guys r awesome  :D :D this thing is so good u have really out did urself as i said before well here is the  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* to all of the ppl that do the autos u guys rocks as usually keep up the good work A+A+A+A+A+A+ O0 O0 O0 O0 we all on here luvs u guys thanks for the auto i really hate that game

bamabutterfli

ok , i cant download it, to try first....it says http. 4..............page not found ...any suggestions? thanks :-\

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bamabutterfli

SweetThang

I'm new here :P...can someone tell me plz how do I get montu and penguins registered?...

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

maxine

And no freeze ups...yesssss...great work..ty ty

pogoisevil

I d/l'ed the trial version and ran it like other autos --- the title bar in the applet's window blinked on/off/on/off continually. Error message said "Open Penguin Blocks window" (or something like that). I had Peng Blks running, but could not get the auto to work. ::)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SuperBadge

Have a promblem Penquins auto was working great till shut down today when pogo came bk up the auto will not work has anyone any suggestion's or have same promblem. Any help would be appreciated

libbie

is any one else having trouble with this auto. it worked great untill last wendsday. when will this be fix. this is not the only auto iam have touble with the montu also

notmypogoname

Is the "report problem" feature in the program, or on the site?  I couldn't find it either place.  :(