PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:15:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PenguinBobber, the new Penguin blocks cheat has been released

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Capt. Morgan

Barbara

libbie

:-[when will the update be update. or when will this auto be working and the montu..

Barbara

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on September 22, 2005, 07:57:07 PM
I just want to clarify that Barbara, in private conversation, admitted the spew was a nasal spew of Sprite. And we all know how painful the carbonated nasal spews are!
Um cha!  It is a lemon/lime carbonated beverage, loaded with citric acid.  It hurt!

libbie

oscar please redo the auto. it is not working. i will never buy a auto again that you have not wrote.. just want what i have paid for. the auto you have wrote your self is working great. please redo this auto and ,montu

ME4SPADES_

i have faith in the person r persons that does the auto they always come throught they will work in the meantime while they r reduing them there is other games to play that what im doing play other and getting the badges in the ranks mmmm so to me it looks like 2 games r being play at once mmmm very interesting so u want this auto and that auto redone well they prolly are so ppl play other games till they r done dont me to sound so rude but my god ppl give them a break they r doing the best they can ok
so stop bla,bla,bla and go do another game

misty2u

kentuckygurlrocz

misty if you need help pm me an di will be more than happy to help you :)

suncat723

Almost all of Badge Helps helpers i can uninstall by going to programs and search, can anyone tell me why i cannot do this with PenquinBobber, cause mine still does not work right, and want to uninstall and delete the old one/ones.  So frustrating to pay for something and still cannot get one to work after all this time.

LastCall

This
AUTO IS penguin's is
     Terrible 3 weeks of trying and still no fix  :'(
         Lets go Oscar you can do it  O0

DeadSet

Now is that any way to ask for help? I know that many here would be willing to try and help you if you post some computer specs, and help us out a bit, otherwise we can't help anything.

-dS

Momma

I was having the same issues...penguin not really working...even on easy..however...I did read in the forum today (old post) not sure where about changing my screen appearance from the blue xp default to silver..So I gave it a try...and OH MY GOSH  autos that I had gotten used to babysitting...took off...so you might try that.  It even got popfu to get past the gates...

THANK YOU MAYHEM (it was your post) :-*
hugs
momma

LastCall

Quote from: DeadSet on January 10, 2006, 01:39:32 PM
Now is that any way to ask for help? I know that many here would be willing to try and help you if you post some computer specs, and help us out a bit, otherwise we can't help anything.

-dS
Yes I know you would try and help I did not mean that harsh in any way but 3 weeks I have been waiting for help on that penquin game to get one badge  :( my settings are all correct  ::) it just does  not get the combos  thank you :)

DeadSet

I understand exactly where you are coming from. I decided to just say forget it and played for the combos myself. Once you get the hang of it, it's not that bad at all. If you sit down and concentrate for a good three hours on it, you'll get it no problem. I'm sure Joshua will update it to use the combos very soon (Just like SpiderFighter for RDSS) G'luck with those combos!

-dS

Jinx55

That's a wonderful way to stay calm DS, my Grandson does my Penguin Blocks, but perhaps  Lastcall really needs the auto

LastCall

Quote from: Jinx55 on January 12, 2006, 11:38:54 AM
That's a wonderful way to stay calm DS, my Grandson does my Penguin Blocks, but perhaps  Lastcall really needs the auto
Hi that is why I bought it and it does not get the combos it needs to get.. a badge< an upgrade would help   ::)
                     AND I hate fish  ;D

LastCall

Quote from: momma on January 10, 2006, 01:51:33 PM
I was having the same issues...penguin not really working...even on easy..however...I did read in the forum today (old post) not sure where about changing my screen appearance from the blue xp default to silver..So I gave it a try...and OH MY GOSH  autos that I had gotten used to babysitting...took off...so you might try that.  It even got popfu to get past the gates...

THANK YOU MAYHEM (it was your post) :-*
hugs
momma
hI MOMMA
                     DID NOT WORK FOR ME  :'(

badgeaddict

dude call down, someone will help u with your prob as momma said change the default xp blue to the silver and it will work try that.

LastCall

Quote from: badgeaddict on January 13, 2006, 06:53:23 AM
dude call down, someone will help u with your prob as momma said change the default xp blue to the silver and it will work try that.
Hi I have done everything as moma did :'(