This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BACKGAMMON GLITCH?

Started by wuzzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

wuzzy

Hey all, someone massed me this message in my private messages on pogo, i dont even know the guy but he said there is a backgammon glitch, dunno nething about it but this is what he said.

HI ALL THERE IS A GLITCH IN BACKGAMMON BADGE THIS WEEK....ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET ALL UR MEN ON BOTH UR SIDES THEN RESIGN
RED TAKES ALL HIS MEN TO HIS SIDE
THEN LET BLACK TAKE ALL THEIR MEN TO THEIR SIDE AND RESIGN
REMEMBER NOW U HAVE TO GET ALL UR MEN ON UR SIDE AN THEY HAVE TO DO THE SAME B4 U CAN RESIGN

dunno how much it can help but thought id post it

ME4SPADES_

yup true but dont think it is a glitch did it on last badge for this game but it does work

Bissel

Thanks for the info..It helped me get my badge quickly.. ;D

bubblegum

if its a glitch, then pogo must not care about it.

Madonna

Having a friend resign is the easiest way to do this badge. It's worked for all of mine in the past :-X :-X

helpmewin

Quote from: Whateva75 on September 18, 2005, 04:45:30 AM
Quote from: Madonna on September 18, 2005, 12:19:56 AM
Having a friend resign is the easiest way to do this bade. It's worked for all of mine in the past :-X :-X

That only works this time if you have all the red's on one side and blacks on the other. I have tried to double browse and let it time out, resign and everything else I could think of but they don't count as a win. This one is a tough to win and I know a lot of people aren't even bothering trying to get it.

I did the double browser thing, had all reds on one side, black on the other and then resigned....had the badge in less than 1/2 hour.....and then did 4 more of them for friends....am I a glutten for punishment or what?   >:D

Motley

If you play the game out completely using the double browser, it shouldn't take no more than a couple of hours.  Maybe less if you can devote an entire block of time to it.  It took me from 10:10 a.m.-12:25 p.m.  That's only because I despise Backgammon and kept getting up and using potty language.  But I had to finish it before it was time to pick the kids up from Head Start, or I would never be able to concentrate on the game.  During the last 4 games I kept giving myself pep talks..."you can do it, it isn't that bad.  No, you can not have anymore medication.  No, you cannot pretend there are 2 outs in the 9th with the bases loaded and the score is tied and the monitor is the ball." 

It wasn't a hard challenge, just boring and I tend to go bonkers and the voices get louder and louder when boredom strikes me. 

jamie9999

it took me an hour i got another friend to resign once pieces were moved past the opponents pieces and it went very fast

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview