This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Captions

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

beanie

I'm sorry and forgive me if this has been posted already but I looked and didnt see it- but now you can add captions to your pogo mini.  Go to the mini page and look under her/him and it says "add captions" - type what you want but pogo says be nice because they filter it and then remember to save it-  you can add a different caption to each of your mini screenshots.  Good luck and think of something good hehe..  Oh by the way-  Happy Birthday Barbara- sweety-  God blessed us all the day He thought of you!!

Barbara

I love you so much, thanks!  Yes, I saw where we could put a caption in.  I am trying to think of what my mini wants to say though.  Thanks for posting the imformation.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I thought so. Maybe be more demanding...."Give me chocolate cakey!"  ;)

beanie

More demanding would be "Give me chocolate cakey NOW" hehe  -  Barbara you change avatars like I change my clothes (lol) and they all are as cute as can be..

Barbara

Yep, I do like to change avatars, lol.  My mini should say "Give me chocolate cakey NOW and no one gets hurt!" 

ClingFree

I hadnt seen the captions ... thank you for pointing them out!

Happy Birthday Barbara

Jeffer

Don't forget to hit the "save" button after you enter it or it doesn't seem to take.  I tried 3 times today before it stuck.

Roseybud333

Thanks for the info beanie! I never would have known cause I don't go to the mini mall unless they have new stuff!

beanie

bubblegum

Since I'm a star wars freak and yoda is my master....(I want to be a jedi knight in my next life) my mini says do or do not, there is no try

sarah413

There are also donuts you can buy for your mini.  I wonder, Barbara, does your mini like Krispy Kreme's too?   :)

Homer

Motley

Did you guys see the new Mini Costumes?  I am so putting my Mini in the Hot Dog costume that says, "Eat at Joe's"...or the barrel costume!!  I find these much more to my liking than the fairy ones.

sarah413

I've got my gap toothed mini in the barrel with the trailer park background.  I also bought her a pink flamingo because what trailer park would be complete without a plastic lawn flamingo!  These new costumes are too funny!

Motley

I got mine in the trailer park with the weiner costume, the hot dog grill, and the keg.  I love it, I laughed so hard I woke my youngest child up.

Barbara

There is a weiner costume?  I wonder if there is a cream puff costume?

Jeffer

Well.  That took about 20 seconds.  No cream puff costume nor a boston creme filled krispy kreme either...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview