PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:00:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whompster is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Wow great auto on this one....  Question even those it showing you winning every game not a lost game I guess it will be like popit game too lose so your stats don't look odd. I never seens anyone in the room that don't it all wins not losts...

I thinking they will still think we using something.... even those our names are not flashing at the bottom of the screen by not using the 6 letter words.....  Or is that me just worry I might get busted for it. LOL  brain working over time again got stop that enjoy these badges..... fluffy

Homer

Fluffy, my personal opinion is not to worry about being caught. You can be busted for playing 5 games on auto or 5,000 games on auto. Although I haven't heard of pogo banning people for auto use in some time. The people we have heard from who were caught were slapped with a 72 hour suspension. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

Cool thanks Homer,  going to work on it right now.....

fluffy

Mayhem

Whompster v1.1 is now available

Added a "Insane" speed option (Insane may not work on all systems) + some very minor bug fixes.

You can download it here or from badgehelp.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

RC

Is there a possiblity of being sucked into a time warp while on that speed option? lol

Mayhem

Barbara

Barbara

TiffanyShea

I have to give a great big "THANK YOU" to the person who made this auto.  It is fantastic and works like a charm for me.

greenflash

I got it. It works great, however even on slowest setting Pogo is still cheating me out of my cheating tokens. LOL
I played a couple of games manually and it did the same thing. Perhaps they are limiting them based on the number of wins in a row? Same thing happened with Wahckdown and Pop Fu.

Aingeal

If someone has not purchased all the cheats and decided to buy them all now, would Whompster be included?

Mayhem

QuoteIf someone has not purchased all the cheats and decided to buy them all now, would Whompster be included?

Yes

forbiddenruin

I have the registered cheat Whomper, i was suggested to use the Whompster, but I'll have to purchase that one, is there anything that can be done to change them over? I had a problem or two with Whomper, missing words and sticking on the 3 letter words (enters 1 or 2 letters then stops).

jamez

i love using this auto but question how long does it take to get to the last badge i know i own roomrover but it dont seem to load proper but whats the best time to load & not worry about being caught ?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoNutz

Here's a little song I wrote, you can sing it note for note
(Take it away Homer)   :)

Quote from: Homer on October 22, 2005, 05:48:52 PM
Don't worry....Be happy....  :D

Jamez,  I knocked this game out a couple weeks ago.  It was one of the easier ones to complete.  Just turn off the option for 6 letter words, turn it on, and let it run.  I had a little problem with the speeds above medium (too fast and I'd get the Cripes error), but slowing it down a bit, it chugged along whether I was home, sleeping, at work, whatever.  I found it to be very reliable.

doxiepups

I know I must be soooo stupid. I downloaded the Whompster to play Word Womp. What do I do next? I hit the auto button at the bottom, but, nothing happened.
Like I said, I am slow. I would love to get this, but, I want to make sure I can use it. any help?
slow mo :(

CindyLouWho

Mine works just great with my old WIN ME....Try to post more info here so some1 can help.....hope you get it working cause its a terrific auto!  ( & you're not stupid, we all need help sometimes.  some1 here is always willing to help)   :)

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

doxiepups

THank you for ur help!

I use:     Windows ME
             AOL and sometimes, IE
             Java.... it is one that Pogo uses as I had to download it from Pogo.
                I think it is some type of sunshine.....
             Where can I find the info for like screen resolution, font, color settings and
             java at?
            Yep, I be a real newby...ha...
             basically, what happens when I try this program, is nothing.
            Toward the bottom of the screen has auto     then a box to the right of it has a
            scan button. I tried using it by putting in letters and cannot get it to work.
            It is called whomp buddy. Is there another program i might try?
            thank you... duh me..   :-[

CindyLouWho

Quote from: doxiepups on November 27, 2005, 08:18:34 AM
THank you for ur help!

I use:     Windows ME
             AOL and sometimes, IE
             Java.... it is one that Pogo uses as I had to download it from Pogo.
                I think it is some type of sunshine.....
             Where can I find the info for like screen resolution, font, color settings and
             java at?
            Yep, I be a real newby...ha...
             basically, what happens when I try this program, is nothing.
            Toward the bottom of the screen has auto     then a box to the right of it has a
            scan button. I tried using it by putting in letters and cannot get it to work.
            It is called whomp buddy. Is there another program i might try?
            thank you... duh me..   :-[

I use Whompster & it works fantastic with my Win ME....

Where can you find the info for screen resolution, font, color settings and
             java at?  You can right click on your desktop, then click the tabs that say effects & settings to check or change these things.

If it helps, the settings I use are ...
WinME
Internet Explorer
Msvm Java
800x600
Smooth edges of fonts...unchecked
color settings...true color 24 bit

hope this helps...let me know if you get it working or not, good luck!! :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview