PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 11:47:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class Solitaire

Started by AdDn8187,

Previous topic - Next topic

AdDn8187

Any hints on getting the 3 in a row for personal challenge?  I set the auto let it run for 8 hrs and nothing.  That is the only badge I am spazing about, have tried it for the past 4 weeks in a row and ended up having to change PC on Monday.  Just can't wait for that one to come out for game badges, I hope for my hubby's sake they dont put that one out on PMS week. 

bobby

let the auto win two then try yourself to win the third, thats pretty much the best way to do it

Capt.Howdy

when was that challenge for? i can only remember the 3 in a row for First Class Solitaire?

PogoNutz

Quote from: bobby on September 27, 2005, 05:43:41 PM
let the auto win two then try yourself to win the third, thats pretty much the best way to do it
Yep, and before you make a move on the third game, you should be able to hit new game until you get an opening layout that you like then play that last game by hand.

Good luck :)

AdDn8187

opps it is first class solitaire .. sorry . Thanks for the quick replies.. not back to banging my head to try to get an avatar.  Maybe between the first class badge and the trying to figure out this avatar thing someone will have mercy on me and pass the prozac. 

PogoNutz

No worries, the answer is still to have the auto get the first two and play the last by hand :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview