This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

strange prizes

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

has anyone else noticed people are winning strange prizes lately, at least 10 people have won a deep fryer i've seen some people win a microwave today and a few mp3 players, pogo always advertises those prizes on the main screen but now is the first time people are winning them (alot)!

bubblegum

my close friend once won a micro from pogo.  The one she bought for 40 bucks at walmart was bigger.

SANATA

i pogo trying to see who using autos so they giving away strange prizes to try to catch us ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Barbara

One of the forum members won a food saver.  I know that there is a scrap book kit in the prize mix.  Deep frying stuff is a good idea.  Twinkies would be good.

Adacia

Well, someone on my friend's list won something a while back that made me laugh. The prize was 'one week free club pogo'. Naturally, this is nothing more than a guest pass lol. Still, it was pretty wild seeing that on the jp spinner.

bobby

i've never won anything on pogo but i have won a psp from mcdonalds and a xbox 360 from pepsi ;D

wattsmyname

caroline196

i won a big mac at mcdonalds a few years back lol

SANATA

wtg lmao i won free breakfast at micky d  :o

cathyl1226

I'm the worst at wining. I have never won anything ever in my life. But I guess I won't ever get busted by pogo by winning a prize.  O0

Betty Boop

i won 1500.00 at a VFW bingo game once and I won a trip to the Hotel Del Coronado through work...now that was a great prize........5 days and 4 nights in total luxury

avs1roy33

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on October 01, 2005, 07:38:54 PM
i won 1500.00 at a VFW bingo game once and I won a trip to the Hotel Del Coronado through work...now that was a great prize........5 days and 4 nights in total luxury

I love that hotel and that beach is my favorite beach that I've ever been to.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

I won a lifetime supply of Kellog's cereal seven years ago.  The first week of every month, I get the UPS man lugging in 2 cases of cereal to my door.  I take it to my church, cross myself, gargle some holy water and get out of there before anyone asks why I buy Frosted Flakes, 2 cases at a time.

Barbara

Bring the milk, you know how I detest moo juice.

bubblegum

kellogs oh my goodness....LOL several years ago I won lifetime supply of snickers candy bars and every month I get a case of them to....I keep 3 or 4 for my self and take the rest to the food bank at our church as well...I don't say anything, just leave it on the front steps of the food bank and run...now the first of every month food bank clients get snickers... :)

DEANY

I won my club pogo subsription from mcdonalds

Barbara

Actually, I am glad that you brought that up.  Lat year, McDonald's had a promotional Monopoly game and there were a series of free Pogo passes on some of the game pieces.  I noticed while watching football yesterday that McDonald's is bringing back the Monoply play-and-win game this week.  I can't help but to wonder if EA is tied into it this year.

bobby

that monopoly game is scammed you never get park place  >:(   i've only won a monopoly glass on it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview