PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:11:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Link help

Started by UJ,

Previous topic - Next topic

UJ

Hey guys.

I was wondering where the link for the free pogo passes has went?

i cant find it anywhere!!

i have an account but was wanting the link to send a pass to a friend.

UJ

It was a thread on here btw.

I saw it yesterday but now i cant see it.

Country Lady

go to your friends list on pogo, you will see the thing to send a pass there on the right side of the screen

RC

I believe the one this person is speaking of is for a 14-day pass that also gives you 50,000 free tokens, not the measly little normal 5-day things on Pogo. Plus this other pass could be used on names that had previously used a 5-day pass. Apparently it's been taken down for some reason, perhaps the original poster used an entire address that could possibly be connected with their own account.

But.. this is an entirely generic address: http://www.pogo.com/misc/sept-gp-promo/sept-gp-promo.jsp?site=pogo , and if for some reason they don't want this here, you can simply log on to Pogo under a non-Club name, and there should be a link for this right there on the front page at the top under "Latest News". If your friend wants this free pass, they should be able to find it easily enough there.

UJ

Thanks RC

Thats what i was searching for!  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview