PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 12:01:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

All Personel Challenges completed (Thanks to Barbara's help)

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Silly racoon!  It is NOT there!  Listen to Meatloaf, he never lies to us.  Okay, the "Anything for Love" song is confusing, yet I am sure he is telling the truth.

rhino

kazandchip

Did someone mention trivia? I am the Oz game show queen ( well maybe princess) where does everyone play? I was an excite.com V .Places triv diva til they shut down then I found pogo and I have tons of badges to get (insert aussie whine here)

Barbara

I used to play on the Sony site in Jeopardy! Until they made it where you can't play against others.  I came here because they had trivia in chat, which is actually how I found this site.  There is a trivia bot in chat and I would like to crank it up again.

pogohatesme

Y'all playing tivia here in the boards or at pogo??? I'm not very good but always like to try lol

Barbara

We are trying to get the trivia bot in the chat area of this site back up on the weekends.

PogoNutz

Close  :)

Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

You'll never find your gold on a sandy beach
You'll never drill for oil on a city street
I know you're looking for a ruby in a mountain of rocks
But there ain't no Coupe de Ville hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box

Barbara

I know that is the answer.  The Anything for Love for reference is about the song being confusing.   :)

PogoNutz

I knew that you knew that that was the answer.  I was just providing the answer in case others were wondering.  (Besides, I had already cut/pasted the lines and didn't want them to go to waste :) LOL

Barbara

Yes, there is nothing more sad than a cut and paste, made in haste, going to waste.  Or is the tears of a clown?  Something like that.

Betty Boop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview