Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

just checked and spooky slots and sweet tooth(halloween) O0 are here

jamez

jamez

thx for the info i played spooky slots looks pretty cool

Homer

I believe if you haven't cleaned out your cookies your game progress is still saved. I could be wrong but I believe that's how it works.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Huh...it's been a long time since I played slots. I used to notice that when I cleared out my cookies my story would start at the beginning. Guess they changed it. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

2sexy4pogo

Just tried my free cheat from last year and it still works! Thanks guys.

JENNY28

Quote from: Mike J. on October 04, 2005, 07:57:46 AM
On second thought I think I will stop playing for now because I am not sure what the challenge is going to be.  If it happens to be complete the full story to get the badge then I will be finished within a few minutes LOL.

i saw that it was to get 5000 tokens

RC

Has anyone noticed that some of the symbols that come up in the Spooky Slots have changed? The bat, the severed hand, the spider, the skull.. they are all familiar and have been there before, but I believe the others have changed. They have a cat, a cauldron, ghosts, and a jack-o-lantern pumpkin. If ya check the rules, and look under "pay table", they have them listed there as what they used to be- there were ravens, tombstones, clocks.. and one they called "helmets", but I'm not sure what that was, that may have been something else from the start.. but the others I remember. They do have the lowest possible win listed as a "cat", which it is now, but they didn't change it for the other winning combos where the cat is, it's still listed as the "ravens". Anyway.. just another little thing I noticed along the way lol.

AdDn8187

When I signed into spooky slots I only needed 2 windows for the end of the story.  Each time I sign out and sign back in to the same room even hours later its still the same.  If i finish the game it starts new one, then leave and hours later come back and its set at the only 2 left again.  I cleaned out my temp files and cookies and it still does the same.  Not sure if its an advantage or not but could be to the point i get the extra bonus tokens for finishing the game ok I get the bonus tokens for the auto finishing the game. 

hellokitty

Quote from: RC on October 05, 2005, 12:27:35 AM
Has anyone noticed that some of the symbols that come up in the Spooky Slots have changed? The bat, the severed hand, the spider, the skull.. they are all familiar and have been there before, but I believe the others have changed. They have a cat, a cauldron, ghosts, and a jack-o-lantern pumpkin. If ya check the rules, and look under "pay table", they have them listed there as what they used to be- there were ravens, tombstones, clocks.. and one they called "helmets", but I'm not sure what that was, that may have been something else from the start.. but the others I remember. They do have the lowest possible win listed as a "cat", which it is now, but they didn't change it for the other winning combos where the cat is, it's still listed as the "ravens". Anyway.. just another little thing I noticed along the way lol.

it was new that way last year like the ghost and stuff nothing has changed since last year but it had the tombstoms and that stuff the year before

hellokitty

Quote from: ~Julie on October 05, 2005, 06:10:11 AM
Thanks for that  ;D  I wasn't too sure when it changed just presumed it was this year.  I didn't play spooky slots last year as I was away on vacation this time last year  :)   

np i love this game and play it as much as i can when it comes out im a spooky slot junkie lol

Capt.Howdy

pogohatesme

the special edition one....for 3 bats 20 times...is that for anytime or will they post a certain time when that starts?  like they did the word whoomp one

Barbara

Pogo will post it soon.  Caroline may have more information on the date though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview