PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 02:36:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Halloween Mini Mall is Open

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Trick or Treat!  Dress your mini in their costumes.  The mall is open.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

I've quickly purchased my ghost... now I'm a dead St. Hippo!

bobby

Motley

Pogo finally got as close to my demented persona as they will probably ever get.....

Barbara

Barbara

Barbara

burning_bright25

Since I didn't really like any of the costumes offered......I made my own!!  A few years ago I went to a party dressed up from the 80s ....big hair really big fake pearls big hoops..the works...it was fun.
so think Peg Bundy (married w/ children tv show) and here you have my mini!! LOL  O0

LaundryLady

Ok, put me on the dummy list.  How are you  capturing the images of your minis? When I try all I get is part of the clothes.

Thanks
LL

PogoNutz

One way is to print screen, put it in MS Paint, and trim off the excess screen shot :)

burning_bright25

I do the old fashioned ALT+PRN SCRN and then paste it into paint and cut it to the right size and upload to my own webspace.

LaundryLady

I am gonna have to try that, I have been using my digi camera, editing the excess and uploading to my web storage, but the pic is not always that good

PogoNutz

Giver a try LL, its pretty easy and a lot easier than breaking out the digital camera :).  Let us know how it works for ya.

LaundryLady

Hmmm, I will give it a try, even tho my hands are shaking and my knees are a-knockin'.

Thanks for your input

LL

Wheeeeee!!!!

Thank You All   :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

JENNY28

RC

From the pics that were posted, it looks like there were quite a few things left off or changed or something. Granted, a lot of the stuff may come out at a later date and wasn't meant for Halloween, like the things with hearts will probably be for Valentine's, and it looked like some other themes with the dragons and such.. but like you said, a witch's costume- how could that not be for Halloween.. and how could they leave that off for a women's costume? It seems natural to have that. There was one that looked like Frankenstein also that didn't come out.

hellokitty

Quote from: burning_bright25 on October 05, 2005, 08:00:17 PM
Since I didn't really like any of the costumes offered......I made my own!!  A few years ago I went to a party dressed up from the 80s ....big hair really big fake pearls big hoops..the works...it was fun.
so think Peg Bundy (married w/ children tv show) and here you have my mini!! LOL  O0

omg i love that show and im not that old so most should know what it is lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview