PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:30:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Alternate means of entry?

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Someone just won $50.20 in Qwerty in an "alternate means of entry spinner"  What does that mean?

bobby

zobo74

i was playing in a room and an announcment came up in the chat room........"****** just won the 50.35 jackpot in qwerty alternative means of entry spinner!"  ?anyone know what that means? ive never seen that before

avs1roy33

I noticed the same thing. They won twice in one day? What's up with that?

Motley

They must of guessed the right amount of jelly beans in the jar.  Oh well...better luck next time.

Barbara

Barbara

No, I don't want to read the rules.  You read the rules and explain it to me, Badge Hog.   :)

avs1roy33

lvdust72

Quote from: Barbara on October 12, 2005, 05:17:04 PM
No, I don't want to read the rules.  You read the rules and explain it to me, Badge Hog.   :)

Can you explain it to the rest of then later as well...LOL

PogoNutz

I used the alternate means of entry where I used the power of my mind....unfortunately with that power level it didn't make it past the confines of my recliner :)

Barbara

Please do not speak to Max, as he is on punishment.  He just sent me an e-mail that scared me. It was creepy and oogie.  I can hear him laughing and squealing right now.

avs1roy33

avs1roy33

Holy crap, that scared the crap out of me, lol.  Bad badge hog!

Barbara

avs1roy33

I'm still shaking, lol. And of course I was leaned in real close to the screen so I could see what they were talking about.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

I know, I am sitting here eating popcorn with chopsticks so that I don't get butter on my keyboard when that e-mail came.  The "turn the volume up your speakers" should have been the first clue.  I am going to be cleaning popcorn up for a week now.  Thanks MAX!

avs1roy33

I've had emails that tried to scare ya before, but this one really got me.

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview