Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Will Cingular ever get Pogo Mobile?

Started by *Angel*,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

Hi Everyone,

I have two questions.  The first is, "Does anyone know if and when Cingular will be compatible with the Pogo games?" 

Also, does Verizon charge you for airtime when playing the games?  My mom has Verizon, and she wants to get the game but we are unsure how the airtime usage works.

Thank you for your help!  :)

number1pogocheater

About Cingular getting pogo mobile, you might want to try talking to Cingular about that or talking to pogo about it.

About Verizon, it does use your minutes, but I get free nights and weekends on my phone, so thats when I usually play because then it does not use up my minutes.

hope that helped.

*Angel*

Thank you for answering my question.

Now I have to talk my mom into getting it by promising her that I won't use it during peak time.  Yeh right!  LOL  >:D

Lish

ME4SPADES_

if you know some1 that has verizon service have them to get it for you

*Angel*

Thanks, but it is hard to talk my mom into getting it.  I don't live with her and rarely see her on nights or weekends when the time is free.

Don't tell me I have to get Verizon just to be able to play.   ::)

PogoNutz

I emailed Sprint because they were supposed to be getting the pogo games in the future (based on news reports this past summer).  I emailed and asked them if they were going to get the games and the response I got back indicated that they were but it wouldn't be any time soon.  If you want to know if your company is going to get the games, just email them.  If they are going to do it any time soon, they'll be happy to share. 

You can also ask pogo but I doubt they'll give you anything more than your phone company could :)

*Angel*

I just got off the phone with Cingular, and they seem to know nothing about Pogo Mobile.  It doesn't seem too promising.   :-\

They did take the time to tell me all about the new walkie talkie feature they are integrating.  Like I care...It's Pogo or nothing.  :P

Barbara

Trust me, Verizon knows nothing about Pogo Mobile either and it is on their phone service.

*Angel*

Barbara,

Oh that sounds promising then.  Maybe they are just uninformed.  I guess I will try to email Pogo, and hopefully get a better answer than theirs.

Thanks for letting me know. 

hellokitty

*Angel*

You've got that right!  They replied and told me they have no idea what carriers will be joining and when.  :'(

hellokitty

lol i told you i had emailed asking about the molpley game from micky D's if they would have the free pogo again this year they said watch pogo new letters i was like WTF so im still waiting lol

*Angel*

>:( LOL   Ok, so you were right.  I didn't know that Pogo was a prize on the Monopoly game.  I won a ringtone lastnight and was excited.   :D  Duh me!

Madonna

I have Cingular, and due to their crappy service, I'm switching over to Verizon. A good thing too. My phone looks as if it came in on Noah's Ark  :o. I now know what plan to get...free nights and weekends so i can get those badges. Thanks for the tip. >:D

*Angel*

Madonna,

I agree with you about Cingular's crappy service!  I am considering switching to Verizon as well.  Have to see how much longer the contract has.  I am jealous now!! :P

Barbara

I have the best phone Verizon has to offer. I went there to specifically get a cell phone to play Pogo Mobile.  I explained this, ad nauseum, to the sales chimp and he gave me the best phone in the world.  I can take photographs and I can even make videos with my phone.  What I cannot do is play Pogo Mobile on my phone.  In thirteen e-mail, four visits to the store and eight phone calls, I cannot get Poppit on my phone.  I left my brand new phone in their service department for an entire day to be able to play this game and I cannot get it.  Verizon will jam, it will erase your stats, it will not give you credit for games played, yet it will charge you for each and every minute of your precious time that you waste.  The tech department doesn't have a clue what Pogo Mobile is, yet the billing department is very keen about Pogo Mobile. If you get a spin of "21" just forget it, the badge server is DOWN. You could very well spend an hour to make one pass in Tri Peaks just to have those stats vaporize.  I have wasted over 40 hours of phone time just to be set back.  Verizon blames Pogo and Pogo blames Verizon.  Good Luck!

*Angel*

OMG that does not sound good.  Burst my bubble about wanting to switch to Verizon.  :-[

Lish

Quote from: Barbara on October 16, 2005, 11:48:48 PM
I have the best phone Verizon has to offer. I went there to specifically get a cell phone to play Pogo Mobile.  I explained this, ad nauseum, to the sales chimp and he gave me the best phone in the world.  I can take photographs and I can even make videos with my phone.  What I cannot do is play Pogo Mobile on my phone.  In thirteen e-mail, four visits to the store and eight phone calls, I cannot get Poppit on my phone.  I left my brand new phone in their service department for an entire day to be able to play this game and I cannot get it.  Verizon will jam, it will erase your stats, it will not give you credit for games played, yet it will charge you for each and every minute of your precious time that you waste.  The tech department doesn't have a clue what Pogo Mobile is, yet the billing department is very keen about Pogo Mobile. If you get a spin of "21" just forget it, the badge server is DOWN. You could very well spend an hour to make one pass in Tri Peaks just to have those stats vaporize.  I have wasted over 40 hours of phone time just to be set back.  Verizon blames Pogo and Pogo blames Verizon.  Good Luck!

:o :o :o :o  Holy crud.  That sucks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview