Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yuiop has been released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: bobblehead on November 03, 2005, 12:40:09 PM
I am having problem with auto. :'( It was working great with what I was doing, I got up to gold ace, But now it keep saying Connetion Error? Am using windows XP, IE and an update java. :'(

Delete the auto and re-download it.

nascar fan

does anyone know when a update is coming out, since the auto wont go past the new rank popup.
does anyone remember where to get that free clicker download at, where you can set it up in one spot and it will click that for you every 15 secs or something like that. keep up the good work all. O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Capt. Morgan

nascar fan

sleauxmeaux

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

sleauxmeaux

Thanks Oscar. :) Just wanted to make sure.

sd1619

this morning the problem was back where it wouldn't play and would just pop back to the lobby (like after last weeks pogo update).  if I delete and download will that take care of the problem?  it was working great over the weekend.  thanks

pepsi

I got this day before yesterday and it worked just fine the first time I used it but it just wont work now...I've tried everything you all has said and I've even sent an email to Oscar and got no reply as of yet....The darn thing is just not working at all, it just sits there and tells me to retry or cancel and I've done that more times then I want too and I have rebooted my computer more times then I need too...Can someone please fix this problem for me.......Thx

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pepsi on December 08, 2005, 09:25:26 PM
I got this day before yesterday and it worked just fine the first time I used it but it just wont work now...I've tried everything you all has said and I've even sent an email to Oscar and got no reply as of yet....The darn thing is just not working at all, it just sits there and tells me to retry or cancel and I've done that more times then I want too and I have rebooted my computer more times then I need too...Can someone please fix this problem for me.......Thx

This is something I copied and pasted from off this site. This is the info they need to help fix your problem:

Send an email to BadgeHelp, letting them know about the problem.  The email address is badgehelp@aol.com.  Basically, they can't help you if they aren't informed.  The more information you include and the more specific you are the better.  I'm sure you've seen all the requests for computer specs all over the forum.  That's what they need.  Just in case you haven't seen it before and need to know what you should include here it is:

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Another thing that is very helpful is a screen shot.  If your agent has gone crazy or is just plain lazy, just take a screen shot of the problem and zip it off to BadgeHelp. 

How do you do a screen shot?  I'm glad you asked.  A screen shot is just a picture of your screen.  There are a number of screen capture wizards out there that you can download, but the easiest thing to do is:  On your keyboard, hold down the "Ctrl" button and press the "Prt Scr" button.  That takes a picture of your screen and saves it to your clipboard.  Next, open up one of your graphics editors such as Paint.  Then, just paste it in ("Paste" is usually one of the options under "Edit").  Save this image as a bitmap (.bmp), somewhere that you will remember, and attach that image to your email that you send to BadgeHelp.

It's really not hard and it doesn't take a long time.  Once the programmers receive this information, they can either help you through a change of your settings to make your agent run better or make an update to the program to repair a bug.  Either way, they make your agent work again. 

And then we all live happily ever after.

XandersGrandma

Happy Holidays!

I downloaded the latest version of YUIOP, and it's behaving like it's a new program.  It is asking me for a new registration code.    Did I goof up somewhere???

Roxy

Homer

Check and see if the registration code has changed if it hasn't you should be able to use the password you were given at the time of purchase. If your code has changed you will need to follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

taradactyl11

Quote from: wildcat on October 16, 2005, 01:16:58 AM
thank you for that great auto  :D

no problems with it.

i am using windows xp
IE
1024x768
sun

its working like a dream.
and it starts new games.

great work O0
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 05, 2005, 10:46:26 PM
yes

RC

Was there a point in quoting 2 different posts that were 3 weeks apart and had nothing to do with each other, and not say anything to go along with them? Or did you make a mistake?

taradactyl11

Quote from: Tamtashun on October 16, 2005, 12:08:54 AM
im having the same trouble as maxraven, tried sun, mshvm, IE, mozilla, netscape

DeadSet

I think you started on the New Year's celebrations early.  :D

-dS

BNS

pogohatesme

Quote from: BNS on January 24, 2006, 10:52:38 PM
is this auto not working????

I believe there is a whole topic in the tech help section......

orion42

can i please make a sugesstion ?

when you list a update in new realses can you please list version number of helper?
would make it a lot easer to know if we have it before we download it  8)

thank you
orion42