PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:17:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yuiop has been released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Is there any chance of getting Allow players to watch, get fix it.

Fluffy

PogoNutz

Quote from: maxraven on October 16, 2005, 12:23:18 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on October 16, 2005, 12:14:44 AM
sorry did not mean to send it yet

setting are
windows XP
internet explorer
32 bit color
smoothes edges(not checked0
microsoft VM
java console enabled is the only thing checked

auto works but wont start 2nd game

Used your exact settings...auto still does nothing after saying "Beginning Game".

Max, did you get this to work yet?  I just downloaded v2 from the BH site and it is working for me (I'm playing at default settings against the 'practice against bots' link.

My settings are IE MSVM (Jit compiler enabled).  XP Home 1024x768 True Color.  If you don't have it running and need more detail let me know.  I'm running out the trial right now :)

Barbara

Barbara

Quote from: maxraven on October 16, 2005, 06:19:35 PM
Max, did you get this to work yet?  I just downloaded v2 from the BH site and it is working for me (I'm playing at default settings against the 'practice against bots' link.

My settings are IE MSVM (Jit compiler enabled).  XP Home 1024x768 True Color.  If you don't have it running and need more detail let me know.  I'm running out the trial right now :)

Once I made sure timer was set for 2 minutes this auto has run perfectly...one of the best autos ever. I am now on rank P. This auto now clicks new game as it should. I highly recommend buying it.

Sorry to take me so long to post. It was hard to chew the crow, as gristly as it was.  This is the best auto ever made.  I said it, so sue me.  Now if the Chargers beat the Eagles Oscar is paying to have me deported to a third world country.

PogoNutz

I always chose the Chargers my new hometown team except when then play against my original hometown team.  Although my Dad did a career in the Marines, I was born while he was stationed in Okinawa.  My Mom had gone back to live with her parents and gave birth to me in Naval Hospital Philadelphia.

Go Eagles :)

Barbara

I live about 25 miles outside of Phiily.  Go Iggles!

kentuckygurlrocz

I have to agree with everyone else!! This is one of the best autos made! Works like a dream!!!!!! O0

S113H

Is it best to open this auto before or after the game window is open?

BadgeHelpOscar

Joshua and I both worked hard on the Literati cheat we did for Yahoo. Once they got done he breezed through this. You want to be really blown away, run literatiator....that thing straight annihilates yahoo players and they get so mad at me they leave and call me names.

It's my second favorite auto to watch underneath Gambitron for chess.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

Quote from: S113H on October 16, 2005, 08:44:19 PM
Is it best to open this auto before or after the game window is open?
1,000 point room, play the bot, 2 minute timer, easy level, fastest speed, game up, auto on.  MSJVM

BadgeHelpOscar

Yes, that would be full throttle
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

christineb930

I have a widescreen media center edition laptop and I am unable to set my resolution at 1024 x 768.  The resolution I am currently using is 1400 x 900 and the update to YUIOP does not click new game.  Is there something I am missing? It works fine other than that......

BadgeHelpOscar

Mr. Rasputia

Has been running perfectly since the version 2 update  :), TY

christineb930

what am i screen shooting? the entire display?

BadgeHelpOscar

just the game window will be fine

christineb930

sent, I hope to the right address

thank you

BadgeHelpOscar

you did, but there was nothing attached

Mayhem

You can just "right click" the file and select "Send to" then "Mail Receipient"
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

christineb930

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 16, 2005, 09:26:58 PM
you did, but there was nothing attached

hmmmmmm..it said it was attached

i will try again

edit-  i sent it again.  the first one and second one both show attachments in my sent file