Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yuiop has been released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

again:

screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots screen shots

IF you haven't COMPLETELY deleted yuiop and redownloaded. This may occur if you are running anything other than 600X800 or 1024X768 screen res
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

PogoNutz

I believe you also need to be playing in a timed game.

ionsatiable4nypd4

hummm im playing in a timed game 2 mins, 1000 point game on fastest setting, an the resolution is what it suppose to be at and deleted the old one , reinstalled the newer version an still missing the play now by a fraction of a hair ... But the program is awesome not sure if im gonna buy it if i have to baby sit it though  :-[

BadgeHelpOscar

You can keep rambling on about it or send me a screen shot and we can fix it (if there really is a problem)
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

zipper

Tried the free auto..worked really well!! ;D ;D LOVED it! Funny thing was is that this auto is making words I never heard of :o..while the poor computer is making common 4-5 letter words! LOL >:D This is a keeper! :D

BadgeHelpOscar

Computers are no match for us....he he he

We tame the machine

ionsatiable4nypd4

:o Gee sorry Oscar if I made you mad.. Im just a lil person stuck in a lil Box.. lol... on a more serious note I just sent a screen shot to homer cuz i coud'nt find this post ..lol.. No im not blonde.. and yes i truly am having a lil problem with the play now.. Im moving the game and the program along with changing resolution nothing helps.. :-[

Homer

Quote from: ionsatiable4nypd4 on October 17, 2005, 06:32:57 PM
:o Gee sorry Oscar if I made you mad.. Im just a lil person stuck in a lil Box.. lol... on a more serious note I just sent a screen shot to homer cuz i coud'nt find this post ..lol.. No im not blonde.. and yes i truly am having a lil problem with the play now.. Im moving the game and the program along with changing resolution nothing helps.. :-[

Sending it to me won't help. You need to send it to badgehelp@aol.com

BTW, I never recevied anything.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ionsatiable4nypd4

ok..lol.. that's who I sent it to .. badgehelp.com .. the link on the bottom of the page I received...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ionsatiable4nypd4

ME4SPADES_

set it on timer for 2 minutes and go private i have np with mine im on u right now hope that helps

keruj

New version did`t work for me also,but I made working,maybe will help
for some of you:

-delete all cookis and temporary files
-open internet options,general,settings,view objects and delete all program files by pogo
-in Qwerty game I did select 1000,use forfeit timer 2 min,show qwerty word board

good luck

Betty Boop

i found that it worked fantastic in firefox with a 600 point game 2 min timer and no one watching just me and the bot in a private room....no problems with it at all.......but it would not play again when i used IE and that might be because i keep that set on msvm and use firefox with sun java for the games i need...you just have to experiment

Snarechick

I use Firefox for all Pogo games- I have far too many problems with AOL and IE.

renco423

what a great auto! no babysitting whatsoever!!!!  came up with really long words and whupped the bots metallic ass!

i am using vm all boxes checked including JIT
playing thru IE

bobblehead

how come it taken long time to get my code for the auto? Most of the time I get it after, no more then an hour. I bought the auto around 9pm et yesterday (monday)

BadgeHelpOscar

follow the website directions:

http://badgehelp.com/lost.htm

MAKE SURE THE TRANSACTION ID # IS INCLUDED. Follow the website directions EXACTLY.

bobblehead

ok.. :o I sent in e-mail, hope I get reply lol

Gerald

I have tried many autos and I have to agree with many of you one this. It ROCKS poor bot never saw that whippin coming >:D