This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo completed?

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

beanie

Hi, just wanted to know if anyone has completed all the fortune bingo ranks and if so which is the best room to play in the 1 or 3 card or the black outs.  I know this is going to take a while I'm on rank 17 now - just wondered if there was a quicker way.  Thanks for the help.  O0

bratsbemykids

i am done with all the ranks and i played in 1 card speedy rooms, i would leave after i got a bingo and quickly move to another and fill the card, so i got a lot of bingos that way.....i guess you can call it room hopping......but i think that 1 card speedy rooms are the best to get bingos quickly, at least that is what worked for me.....i used to be a TD for a bingo league that played in 3 card speedy rooms too and i got a lot of bingos while i was doing tournies.....

beanie

Thank you so much- I will try that,  I've been playing in the blackout one but that I guess would take longer since you have to fill everything in.  Thanks again.

Mr. Rasputia

You should also play on badge day when most rooms have less people. O0

bubblegum

and at really weird hours if you can to...like from 2-4 am..lol

janet

I have had the best luck playing in 3 card speedy.  If you can find a sharing room with under 10 people, that is great.  A lot of people don't care to share though, so I just go with whatever the room is doing.  Finally got my first rank badge a while ago.  Doubt if I will ever get the next one.  Takes forever to get those Bingo's sometimes.  Good luck

Roseybud333

I just got the rank 5 Magic Flute Badge. I usually play from 1-3 am like bubblegum suggested. I also was lucky enough to find a room that was sharing and made "pogo friends" with a couple of the people in there. I added them to my friends list and I usually end up playing with them almost every night. Slowly but surely I plug away at it. We usually play in the one card rooms as it goes quicker.

WonderMom

***Stupid Question Alert***

What are sharing rooms?  I haven't even started on Bingo yet, lol.

Roseybud333

Quote from: Brandy on October 17, 2005, 03:16:40 PM
***Stupid Question Alert***

What are sharing rooms? I haven't even started on Bingo yet, lol.

LOL If u find a room that has 3 or 4 people in it sometimes they like to share. 3 people can bingo at a time. The first 2 people type a b in the chatroom for bingo and the  3rd person hits the gong. If u happen to find some nice people like that u can rake in the bingos.  O0

PogoNutz

There are arguments on both sides so it is your call but one problem is you can get shut out if you try it in a full room (the 4th person doesn't get credit for the bingo, even if they were the first to get it)  Also, the auto doesn't support sharing so if you normally share, then run the auto, it is obvious you aren't there:)

I'll probably get to the Bingo badges right before I do Nucks.  lol

janet

If you are the first or second person to put a "b" in the chat column, keep your cursor on the gong and then hit it hard when someone else gets the bingo.  You may miss a few, but get many more than the regular way.  Pogo doesn't really like us to share, that is why only three people can get it.  Without sharing I would get about 2 and with sharing I get around 6 until I just get tired of playing. 

*Angel*

When I am in the Bingo rooms many people don't even speak.  I feel embarassed to ask if they will share.   >:(  Why can't we have our own Bingo rooms?  Only in my dreams.....

zipper

I used to be very vocal about people who did not share >:( ...then...Rainy day Spider thingy happend...now I keep quite and keep a low profile :-[ :(

*Angel*

pogohatesme

zipper

I used the glitch to gain all the badges within 2 days. If someone takes the time to go through my badges they will eventually see 4 Rainy Day Spider badges together...a few here have been suspended over this and lost all their badges...if that ever happend to me I would CRY LIKE A BABY!! LOL...seriously...it would be very frustrating having to start all over again.

*Angel*

pogohatesme

ahhh I see!  Makes sense...I always see people posting about glitches on here but I'm always afarid to try them for that reason...I don't wanna lose my badges or get banned or something lol

*Angel*

Ohhh OK.  I would cry like a baby too if I had to start over.  :'(

Motley

I don't care if people share or not, I hit the Gong when I have a bingo.  You can either follow or swear at me for being "unsportsmanlike."  I think they should just re-open the Sharing rooms and change Dottie to Chuck Barris.  It just doesn't seem right to have this gong waiting to be rung and no Chuck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview