This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo completed?

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Capt. Morgan

Funny how we cheat because we run an auto.
But in Bingo they cheat all the time to help other players get bingos that do not deserve them  hmmmm??

PogoNutz

Quote from: Motley on October 17, 2005, 06:00:23 PM
I don't care if people share or not, I hit the Gong when I have a bingo.  You can either follow or swear at me for being "unsportsmanlike."  I think they should just re-open the Sharing rooms and change Dottie to Chuck Barris.  It just doesn't seem right to have this gong waiting to be rung and no Chuck.

I love it when people share :)

I don't share, but if they share, it gives me more shots at getting a bingo >:D

I miss ol' Chuck as well...he just seemed so awkward that I always felt just a little bit better about being awkward myself  ;D

Lish

Quote from: zipper on October 17, 2005, 05:51:24 PM
I used the glitch to gain all the badges within 2 days. If someone takes the time to go through my badges they will eventually see 4 Rainy Day Spider badges together...a few here have been suspended over this and lost all their badges...if that ever happend to me I would CRY LIKE A BABY!! LOL...seriously...it would be very frustrating having to start all over again.

They took people's badges? :o  I hope they don't notice all my word jong ones *I* got with the glitch

Roseybud333

I also like when people share. I look at it as we are all trying for the same thing. To move up in rank so why not do it together LOL ;D

Chosen

*Angel*

Yeh, I think I am somewhere around there too.  I am impatient and hate to wait for a Bingo.  :-[

DoubleOscotty

Here's my tip that I've found helps. Bingo = boring, especially the time involved. I tend to fill the card(s) up as soon as the game starts. I turn the volume up and when I hear "I hear BINGO" I hit the gong. Win lose whatever I'm more into my book (or chores etc)

PogoNutz

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on October 19, 2005, 08:07:55 AM
Here's my tip that I've found helps. Bingo = boring, especially the time involved. I tend to fill the card(s) up as soon as the game starts. I turn the volume up and when I hear "I hear BINGO" I hit the gong. Win lose whatever I'm more into my book (or chores etc)

Hahaha, cool.  And no worries about sharing since you're not the first to hit bingo :)

Wagonz

So how long would it take to get all those Fourtune Bingo badges if you just ran an auto 24/7 through out the day?  You all are saying there is a glitch for that game is so can you post it on here if your allowed to

Wagonz

Roseybud333

LOL That's awesome never thought of that Thanks for the tip!  O0

SaintHiρρo

I believe the tip was to just cover your entire card and whenever someone calls bingo, hit the gong. Sure you will not get credit for incorrect numbers covered but it's much better than trying to cover all your numbers and keep up

janet

There is also the hidden number.  If someone hits the gong and you have one number left, click on it and then hit the gong.  If you do not get the bingo, uncover that number fast so you don't get the red X and lose 5 points.  Get a few bingo's that way that you are not expecting.

Lish

Quote from: janetdebra on October 19, 2005, 02:06:30 PM
There is also the hidden number.  If someone hits the gong and you have one number left, click on it and then hit the gong.  If you do not get the bingo, uncover that number fast so you don't get the red X and lose 5 points.  Get a few bingo's that way that you are not expecting.
Really? :o  Never heard this before

PogoNutz

Quote from: Lish on October 20, 2005, 08:31:52 PM
Quote from: janetdebra on October 19, 2005, 02:06:30 PM
Really? :o  Never heard this before

Yep, this is a favorite of mine.  I believe the "hidden number" is actually the next number that would be called had not someone called a Bingo.  Depending on if you are playing blackout or not, you can get these extra numbers quite often.

janet

Yep, it has got me a few bingo's too.  I was really grateful when I found out about it.  If you are in a sharing room though, you are pretty much out of luck.

PogoNutz

Here's what I do.  Say you are going for "any line".  Now say you need one number for a Bingo (either on one line, or several).  Simply fill in the last number for each (just one per line though) and hover over the gong.   As soon as someone calls Bingo, or your last number hits, just hit the gong.  This works for sharing rooms and non-sharing rooms. :)

Barbara

Quote from: beanie on October 17, 2005, 07:22:30 AM
Hi, just wanted to know if anyone has completed all the fortune bingo ranks and if so which is the best room to play in the 1 or 3 card or the black outs.  I know this is going to take a while I'm on rank 17 now - just wondered if there was a quicker way.  Thanks for the help.  O0
1 card speedy rooms, chat off, use the auto.  At night, slower rooms, auto on and use Room Rover and you could get up to 30 a night.  Bingo is best called while one is asleep.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview