This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo completed?

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

patandmegan

People sharing helped me get the badges away from Dottie.  Fortunately I started playing when there wasn't a limit to how many people could bingo and there was a time when you could get credit for 2 bingos rather than 1 but Pogo ended all that  :'(
Got the badges without autos but it took forever - even made it a New Years resolution the year I finally said goodbye to Dottie and the chat wars in Fortune Bingo. I found more sharers in the very early AM - many times there were only 2 or 3 of us in a room so everyone got credit.  Good luck to you in getting the badge!

Pat

Motley

Since I finished Qwerty last night, I decided I would try for my rank 13 bingo badge.  I grabbed my DD, chose the 1 card speedy rooms, and started hopping away.  I got 15 bingos in 35 minutes.  I also play with the chat off, what you don't know won't hurt you.

leeanne172

I play with chat off also most of the time, I don't mind sharing (I do share every so often) but when I win and just want to room hop to pile up the wins I get bored having to wait for everyone else, selfish? yeah sure .. lol .. but at the same time I have hit bingo not knowing it's a sharing room then been told off which is not cool   >:(

patandmegan

Wow, Motley - wtg. :)  Only on I in my game - I can't seem to concentrate on any one game for long so i'm only 1/2 to 3/4 the way on many games (except pinochle...have zero badges there).

Motley

Thanks...everytime I finish a game I wander around for a few days trying to figure out my next project.  The only games I have left to finish are Bingo, Battle Phlinx, Penguins, Texas Hold'em, Lottso, and Pinochle.  On Pinochle, I have the Expert and Master badges to get and the last 3 rank badges.  Only 766 more bingos until Rank 13, I am aiming for 25-50 bingos a day.

*Angel*

I find that when playing very early in the morning (3 am to 5 am) people are more apt to share. 

pogohatesme

I guess I'm just a bad bingo player cause I don't share lol...I've tried sharing a couple times but been burnt by the people who have a bingo but don't call it so I miss out being one of the 3 to get my bingo....sorry if that offends anyone but that's just the way I play

Motley

You are not a bad bingo player.  I wouldn't beat yourself up over it.  Close the chat, bang the gong and be happy when you finally reach the final badge.  I know I will be.  A room-hopping non-sharer is the lowest of the low..or so I've read when I've actually had the chat open.  I guess I'm just going to be enjoying my final bingo badge in hell.   >:D

Capt. Morgan

A good thing about NOT sharing is alot of people get ticked off and will leave the room.
Making it alot easier to bingo with only 3 or 4 players

helpmewin

Quote from: Roseybud333 on October 18, 2005, 01:11:11 PM
I also like when people share. I look at it as we are all trying for the same thing. To move up in rank so why not do it together LOL ;D

I really don't care one way or the other if they share or don't.....personal choice.....but what I hate is when they make snide remarks when someone does not share......there are some downright rude people on Pogo......would love to boot them in the butt!   >:D

*Angel*

I keep my rude comments to myself when people don't share.  LOL  No really I don't care either way, as long as I am getting my bingos so be it.

pogohatesme

OK I have to admit I didn't believe until I tried it today....and that would be that hidden number theory....somone called bingo and I only needed 1 number to have my bingo so I took the chance and covered that one and clicked bingo and got it!!  Didn't get anything important like a badge...but learned a new secret for bingo!!  ty all for posting that

*Angel*

I also tried it last night for the first time, and it worked!!  Thank you for sharing this secret with us.  ;)

leeanne172

I just tried it and it didn't work, woe is me  :( lol

*Angel*

It doesn't always work.   >:(  It should, but it doesn't.  Don't give up!

wagnerb43

girls21.gif
Hi,
   I noticed that the ranks in fortune bingo go to rank 25.  but the last
badge you get is at rank 22.  do you have to complete all the ranks.??

Homer

Quote from: wagnerb43 on January 10, 2008, 09:08:30 AM
girls21.gif
Hi,
   I noticed that the ranks in fortune bingo go to rank 25.  but the last
badge you get is at rank 22.  do you have to complete all the ranks.??

No, but it might help when they add ranks

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wagnerb43

Janadra

I got my fortune bingo badges when there were glitches.  So I got the last two badges within 1 day of one another.  I felt so guilty I reset my stats, and now it will take me forever to get back.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview