This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I cannot get to POGO

Started by *Angel*,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

Ok it's almost 5:30 a.m. and I need my pogo fix.  For some reason I can't even go to Pogo.com  I keep getting a cannot find server message but am able to go to any other website.  I don't understand why this is happening.  It has never happened before.

PLEASE HELP.  :'(  :-\  :-[

joeyblow45634

the reason you can't get into pogo is because they are doing the updating of the site. It should be up soon.

nanners

*Angel*

Oh!  Goodness thank you for answering me.  I usually get the page that says it is temporarily unavailable.  I never had the page not come up at all.

Ok I feel like an idiot.   :-[  But again thank you all for answering my question and reassuring me that I didn't do it.

nanners

I just tried again and got Server to busy,,,try again later >:(

*Angel*

*Angel*

No Stellar Sweeper yet.  Didn't want it anyway.  LOL   :-X

RC

QWERTY has barely been out a week, I think it is definitely too early for them to be releasing another game so soon. And if you check the Sweeper game page, the rules aren't even up under the How to Play link yet. I think Pogo would spread these games out a bit, probably do one per month.. since Stack'em came out on 9/14 and then QWERTY on 10/12 (exactly 4 weeks to the day), I will predict Stellar Sweeper to not make an appearance until around Nov. 9th (officially, not thru the favorites method)- and that is just an opinion on my part, not anything based on any kind of fact or knowledge of any kind.

*Angel*

Thanks for letting me know.  I am not really interested in it anyway...Doesn't look too exciting, but it's probably gonna have badges and that alone will make me suffer.   :P

*Angel*

How do you guys get the cute pictures on the left side, or bottom of your messages?

Madonna

I think pogo is just trying to toy with the auto users. We can't finish 1 game until they release 2 more. :-X. I think they should release 1 every 3 months, at the most. That way we can finish our badges and then start anew >:D.

Chosen

Quote from: RC on October 18, 2005, 02:39:15 AM
QWERTY has barely been out a week, I think it is definitely too early for them to be releasing another game so soon. And if you check the Sweeper game page, the rules aren't even up under the How to Play link yet. I think Pogo would spread these games out a bit, probably do one per month.. since Stack'em came out on 9/14 and then QWERTY on 10/12 (exactly 4 weeks to the day), I will predict Stellar Sweeper to not make an appearance until around Nov. 9th (officially, not thru the favorites method)- and that is just an opinion on my part, not anything based on any kind of fact or knowledge of any kind.

Stell sweeper will be a while deffinately not that I care, game looks sucky.

HollyDazed

They're called avatars, lovies.  If you search avatars on this site there's info on how to add them to your profile.  Basically, you need to find the pic you want and upload it to a hosting site - I use photobucket.com cause it's free - then you need to put the addy in the proper place in your profile.

*Angel*

Ohhhh...OK.  Thank you so much.  I think I remember how to do it now.  It's been so long since I have been a member of a message board.

Thanks again!  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview