Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whackster is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

jventiere

jventiere

Thanks for the code!  GREAT service.  I tried changing the screen resolution like you suggested, but its still doing the same thing.  It doesnt seem to like puzzles with the letter S in them.  I'll keep trying hopefully the problem will be figured out!  Thanks again MAYHEM

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Helen

jventiere

Mary

whackster frezzes on 3erd carrot after every 3erd game was working great for 2 weeks now this what is wrong???

sassygal

One-
I was using the trail to see if it worked as it said it does.
Yup. No problem EXCEPT
- puzzles with s in it. Then I'd get this message that said it couldn't read every 6th letter or every 5th letter etc.

Just like others before me have mentioned.

And yes! I did check to make sure the options were the way they should be on my screen. That is 28 or 32 bit and the smooth edges unchecked.
Still had the problem.

ALSO
- when it got to the tunnel jackpot word part it did nothing- was it supposed to do anything? I knew it wouldn't solve those words but I guess I expected it to hit new game or something. It just sat there and then when the dog caught the mole, it didn't even restart the game. Did I do something wrong or is this just doing what it is supposed to be doing?

Two-
I was on there whomping away when pogo all of a sudden reloaded the home page with all the ads and everything. It showed me as still being signed in but had all the ads. As if I was not a club pogo member. I am hoping/guessing that this is a pogo problem and NOT a problem for me personally because I was using an auto code right? Please? Tell me I'm right.

Thanks.

Mary

Mary

any word on when whackster will be fixed been broke for 2 months want to finish www  :'(

Mayhem

Email joe@badgehelp.com tomorrow and ask if he has a beta ready yet or not.

I don't think he has finished the bonus round yet, but I believe he has fixed the sticking issues.

Mary

Mary

i emailed joe and he never responded to my email i have emailed him before and he never did then either just needed to know when whackster would be done 2 months is a long time now to been waitin to finish that game hope to hear some thing soon.... :-\

frumplebuns

Congratulations all of you who have the golden carrots. I'm a Z8 and have begun to lose interest in the game. I loved it when there were different vegetables, but all this zuchini is making me ill. Will have to look into the new auto and see how fast I can get through these ranks.

Happy Gaming!

;)

Homer

I used Whackster to fly through the Zuchinni ranks. Works much faster by skipping the bonus round. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on February 10, 2006, 07:04:56 PM
I used Whackster to fly through the Zuchinni ranks. Works much faster by skipping the bonus round. ;)
yes that is a good auto let mine run all night go to a full room and let it ripe without bounus round

Mayhem

v1.2 is now available .. It's still in beta (won't play the bonus round yet) but this version does fix the "sticking" issues.

You can download the new update off badgehelp.com

Mary

butterfly2576

ok so i tried to download the whackdown and it won't download help me!!!!!!!!!.

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: butterfly2576 on June 02, 2006, 04:49:32 AM
ok so i tried to download the whackdown and it won't download help me!!!!!!!!!.

Where are you downloading it from, and what problem are you getting?

Country Lady

Try downloading from this link.  I was having a issue with the program not working at all( couldn't find the first letter).  I sent a bug report and this is the link that Joe sent me.

http://www.pogocheats.net/files/Whackster.exe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview