This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whackster is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm having a problem getting Whackster to work, ver 2.4.  Deleted, rebooted, redownloaded, etc.... won't even click on the letters.  So I dl's Whompdown and the trial works great, but I'm not seeing it on my 150 page and did a Whompdown search here but couldn't find anything.  What's the skinny on this?

Homer

email replacecode@aol.com and see what they say

Also the latest version of whackster is 2.45 not 2.4

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

budman0099

im running vista and i cant get this wackster to run for nothing. i can see the cheat spelling out the words but its not spelling them out in the game. is this a bug that needs to be fixed?

Homer

MsMissy

Hi, i dont understand Why Word Whomp or WWW doesnt show up on my Program list. I unistalled both of them & rebooted puter & came back here to download them over & still not showing up on my program list. I have to come to badgehelp when i want 2 play these games & click on the game i want to get the screen that goes down on botton of the game i want to play. So dont no what else 2 do. I have Whompster for word whomp & whackster for Word whomp whackdown.  :'((

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on June 16, 2008, 07:42:17 AM
Hi, i dont understand Why Word Whomp or WWW doesnt show up on my Program list. I unistalled both of them & rebooted puter & came back here to download them over & still not showing up on my program list. I have to come to badgehelp when i want 2 play these games & click on the game i want to get the screen that goes down on botton of the game i want to play. So dont no what else 2 do. I have Whompster for word whomp & whackster for Word whomp whackdown.  :'((

You need to save them to your desktop. They don't get installed into your programs

MsMissy

HOmer i think you are wrong. every game i downloaded so far is in All Programs, after u hit start button, but not these 2. sry There is a folder
called BadgeHelp & games are in that folder. The only think you get for desktop is an Icon, if u want it. sry  tell me more im a waiting LOL   :"

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on June 16, 2008, 05:44:41 PM
HOmer i think you are wrong. every game i downloaded so far is in All Programs, after u hit start button, but not these 2. sry There is a folder
called BadgeHelp & games are in that folder. The only think you get for desktop is an Icon, if u want it. sry  tell me more im a waiting LOL   :"

Not all Badgehelp programs install to the folder. If you want it in your folder you need to save it to your desktop and manually put it in there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview