This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whackster is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Whackster is an auto for Word Whomp Whackdown (tm)

It is beta right now and will NOT play the bonus round + will only play MEDIUM or HARD puzzles.

You can download it here or from badgehelp.com

EDIT :

Before submitting a problem report, make sure you are in either 24 or 32bit color.

Make sure you turn off smooth edges of screen fonts.

To do that :

A) "right click" your desktop and select "properties"
B) Click on the "appearance" tab
C) Click on the "Effects" button
D) "un checkmark" the top 2 boxes and press "Ok"
E) Press "Apply"

Make sure you close / reload your game screen after applying the changes.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

PogoNutz

Quote from: Mayhem on October 22, 2005, 04:29:15 PM
Whackster is an auto for Word Whomp Whackdown (tm)

It is beta right now and will NOT play the bonus round + will only play MEDIUM or HARD puzzles.

You can download it here or from badgehelp.com

Been running it for 5 minutes now on insane speed and on hard level and it's smoking.  Skipping the bonus is a definite plus.   O0
I'll be sending in for the codes shortly :)

jamez

just used the auto must say its nice i like how fast it was going even changed the settings to normal  but frozed my browser up im using firefox & screen res is 1024x768 , windows xp pro sp2 , running latest sun java 5.5 with 1gb of ram on cable connection i had 60% shareware left but when the browser frozed up & i had to reopen my browser & the auto it said i only had 10% left i know its a beta but just letting you know

BadgeHelpOscar

Get rid of that crap firefox. IE7 is a knockin' on the door. If you can't get the beta IE7 from someone, run Avant
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

PogoNutz

Quote from: jamez_2k5 on October 22, 2005, 05:41:10 PM
just used the auto must say its nice i like how fast it was going even changed the settings to normal  but frozed my browser up im using firefox & screen res is 1024x768 , windows xp pro sp2 , running latest sun java 5.5 with 1gb of ram on cable connection i had 60% shareware left but when the browser frozed up & i had to reopen my browser & the auto it said i only had 10% left i know its a beta but just letting you know

Oscar beat me to it, but Jamez, I'm running mine on IE and it is doing wonderfully.

jamez

PogoNutz

Oscar,

I just sent you two screen shots from problems I had with Whackster.  It is from my netzero account so may take a bit.  If you don't get them, or need more info, let me know.

I'm not worried about these getting fixed for me as I'll be knocking out WWW today/tomorrow anyway but hopefully you can use these for any other upgrades you do.  This auto took me from Z15 yesterday and I'm close to Z19 now so THANKS!  I'm almost there. :)

Homer

Trying to get the Gold and Silver/Platinum Carrots this week huh?

This auto does make getting the golden carrot a piece of cake. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoNutz

I actually liked the old auto for it and got up to Z15 with it (I also got the silver badge with it this week too).  The only issues I had with the older one was that it would only work on my computer using Sun and there was time wasted going through the bonus rounds.  But...it beat the heck out of playing manually.

I was happy with that one, but this one makes me happier :)

Besides, I need an auto for this game because WWW doesn't give me credit for my vast knowledge of two-letter words like QWERTY does  ;)

ME4SPADES_

ok dont show where u can add whackster to chart just the mm one

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ME4SPADES_

ok i have the mm so im wanting this bad lol
ok going to get it
it is fast fast fast
:D

ME4SPADES_

wtg again auto makers another good 1 :D :D :D :-* :-* :-*

PogoNutz

Just got the Gold Carrot badge.  In case someone is looking for a reference point, from level 44 to level 45 took right at 4 hours.  The lower rank badges should go much quicker.

Great beta.  I don't know if the screen shots I sent in are of any help but even as it is today, this auto Rocks  O0 

Now that I've warmed up, I guess it is back to the artic teenage wasteland and spending time working on Penguin Blocks.

Homer

Homer

~Ãutolovér~

WOW  :o You programers just keep getting better and better  ;D If I purchase this auto now in Beta form will it still work  for me if/when you make a new one? :-\

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview