Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whackster is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

Momof5

Holy Cow.  This auto is something else.  As soon as I can swing it this auto is mine!!

PogoNutz

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on October 23, 2005, 07:08:59 PM
wtg Mr Bill and welcome to the Gold Club
Thank you Betty, not as challenging as the way you and Barb got yours, but I'll take it ;)

Barbara

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 23, 2005, 05:52:45 PM
Just got the Gold Carrot badge.  In case someone is looking for a reference point, from level 44 to level 45 took right at 4 hours.  The lower rank badges should go much quicker.

Great beta.  I don't know if the screen shots I sent in are of any help but even as it is today, this auto Rocks  O0 

Now that I've warmed up, I guess it is back to the artic teenage wasteland and spending time working on Penguin Blocks.
Congrats on the Golden Carrot badge!

Barbara

I just came in and tried the auto and I am VERY pleased.  This is the one game that has the nosiest players who check stats and watch people. There are hundreds of rooms open right now with no players in them.  Pogo is going to take this away after the weekly badge challenge.  Get the auto, get in there, run with scissors and get the badge.  You NEED this auto.

xxDragonGoddessxx

I want to use this auto so bad.  But I cant get it to work.  I have used firefox, aol, ie nothings working.  I got the right stuff going but it says cant get first letter or something like that.  I am about to give up.  I am at zucchini 6 I need help!!!!!  I am happy for e1 else that has got this to work maybe you all can get mine to work.

Mayhem

Make sure you are in either 24 or 32bit color.

Also make sure you turn off smooth edges of screen fonts.

To do that :

1) "Right Click" your desktop and select "Properties"
2) Click on the "appearance" tab
3) Click on the "Effects" button
4) "Un Checkmark" the top 2 boxes and press "Ok"
5) Press "Apply"

Close and reload your whomp game.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

knothead

This auto was very cool.  I can only use the shareware version and while using it I went up 2 ranks.

xxDragonGoddessxx

Ok all I can say is ty ty ty this is awesome it flies.  Is it an upgrade for mm or another game all together if it is I need to start saving I love this one lol. Thanks it really does work now.  O0

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 23, 2005, 08:21:51 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 23, 2005, 05:52:45 PM
Just got the Gold Carrot badge.  In case someone is looking for a reference point, from level 44 to level 45 took right at 4 hours.  The lower rank badges should go much quicker.

Great beta.  I don't know if the screen shots I sent in are of any help but even as it is today, this auto Rocks  O0 

Now that I've warmed up, I guess it is back to the artic teenage wasteland and spending time working on Penguin Blocks.
Congrats on the Golden Carrot badge!

Thank you Barbara  :)

CindyLouWho

Another great auto for us Win ME users.  It works great  & I had no problems using it on IE.  Thank you so much guys!!!   :D

& WTG MR. BILL   O0

LaundryLady

This is so awesomely cool.  A big fat juicy kiss to the programmers for this auto. So far absolutely no problems.
:-* :-* :-* :-*

helpmewin

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 22, 2005, 05:42:31 PM
Get rid of that crap firefox. IE7 is a knockin' on the door. If you can't get the beta IE7 from someone, run Avant

Looked on the M site for IE7 and did not see it, how do I get the beta version?  anyone?

PogoNutz

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 23, 2005, 10:24:03 PM
Another great auto for us Win ME users.  It works great  & I had no problems using it on IE.  Thank you so much guys!!!   :D

& WTG MR. BILL   O0

Why thank you Cindy Lou :).

With this new auto, I have a feeling a ton of folks will be joining me soon  ;)

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: helpmewin on October 24, 2005, 05:15:33 AM
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 22, 2005, 05:42:31 PM
Get rid of that crap firefox. IE7 is a knockin' on the door. If you can't get the beta IE7 from someone, run Avant

Looked on the M site for IE7 and did not see it, how do I get the beta version?  anyone?

You would need to acquire it from illegitimate sources unless you are an MSDN Developer.

lilgreenfrog

holy moly! Whackster is amazing! I tried it on the second fastest setting. Jeepers is it ever fast!!  Insane must cause smoke to come outta my monitor.
As always...Great work!

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: lilgreenfrog on October 28, 2005, 05:11:08 PM
holy moly! Whackster is amazing! I tried it on the second fastest setting. Jeepers is it ever fast!!  Insane must cause smoke to come outta my monitor.
As always...Great work!

It solves the whole puzzle instantly. So, yes, smoke would be billowing forth and hither.  8)

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 24, 2005, 09:14:21 PM
Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 23, 2005, 10:24:03 PM

& WTG MR. BILL   O0

Why thank you Cindy Lou :).

With this new auto, I have a feeling a ton of folks will be joining me soon  ;)

Very welcome Mr. Bill !!   :)  I'm on z17 now, should be done but I go to different games after a bit.  I just can't stay put long enough to get that darn gold carrot.   :-[

PogoNutz

I think I was on Z16 when I decided I could see the finish line and just went for it.  I posted it elsewhere but with this program you are nearly there.  I think the last level took right at 4 hours so the others would have been less.  Just a couple over nighters and you should have it.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview