This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whackster is now available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

sleauxmeaux

With all the snitches in WWW and people sick of it after last week.. it's hard to find a room that you're not going to get snitched on if you leave an auto running.

Wazzzup

This is great but having a problem with it.....can't get it to work in IE or Firefox.  Did get it to work in AVANT but after 3 games it freezes and have to do a Ctrl Alt Delete to get it shut down. 
Have done everything that has been posted and now it has run out and got to use for 6 games.  Would like to purchase and I know that it s a BETA but could you please give me some other suggestions.
Thanks in advance

CindyLouWho

well after just buying 3 autos this week, I'll have to finish this one by hand cause my trial already run out & being on disability money only goes so far.   ::)  luckily I don't have much farther to go & I'll get there eventually.  Going to be busy using my newest autos now anyways.  lol

I always babysit when using autos unless I'm in a game with a private table. 

RR007

Wanted to know if Wackster is and update to mole miner? Do I need to buy  wackster ? I'm getting very confused with badgehelp programs, when I buy one they change the program then I never know if I just send in my receipt and get the new one. Pleassssssssse someone help out with this, also I bought paycell now they have bonus what do I do here???
Thanks for any help :P

Mayhem

Whackster v1.1 is now available on badgehelp

The memory leak has been fixed. Still doesn't play the bonus level but thats comming very soon.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

CindyLouWho

Wooohoooo I just got that elusive gold carrot badge  :)   Thats 1 badge I didn't think I'd ever get.  lol   ( Thank you so very much Mayhem!!!) :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

jventiere

I downloaded the trial version of Whackster but cant get it to run.  Its says it cant read the 8th letter.  When I restart it it then says it can read another letter.  I unchecked the smooth edges.  I would like to purchase this but want to make sure it works befor I do!  I am on Zucchini rank 10 and am dying to finish this.  I am running the following:

) Operating system  XP
2) Browser Internet Explorer
3) Color setting  32 bit
4) Screen resolution 1440x900
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts unchecked
6) What Java you are using  Java 2 1.4.2

Any help is appreciated! 

Also I have purchased Whack Down Buddy and Whomsper.  Is this an upgrade to WDB? Or do I have to purchase this version?  Thanks

allykat

Make sure it's on the hard setting.  Had the same problem when mine was set to easy.

Hope that helps!

Mayhem

jventiere

Ive been playing around with the auto and it gives me the error message about unable to read the # letter only when there is an S in the puzzle.  If there is no S the program runs.  Any Ideas?

Quote from: jventiere on December 27, 2005, 08:46:39 PM
I downloaded the trial version of Whackster but cant get it to run. Its says it cant read the 8th letter. When I restart it it then says it can read another letter. I unchecked the smooth edges. I would like to purchase this but want to make sure it works befor I do! I am on Zucchini rank 10 and am dying to finish this. I am running the following:

) Operating system XP
2) Browser Internet Explorer
3) Color setting 32 bit
4) Screen resolution 1440x900
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts unchecked
6) What Java you are using Java 2 1.4.2

Any help is appreciated!

Also I have purchased Whack Down Buddy and Whomsper. Is this an upgrade to WDB? Or do I have to purchase this version? Thanks

Mayhem

SANATA

why can"t i download wackster??? when i go to download it says this page cannot be found??:(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mayhem

SANATA

SANATA

hay im having same problems as jven saying it will not read the 5  letters any idea thanks :'(  using xp home version 2002 service pack 2 32 bit color 2.80 hhz 248 ram not sure what else u need but there ya go oh ya my java vm and sun tryed them both and nothing :'(

Mayhem

Make sure you turn off smooth edges of screen fonts.

To do that :

1) "right click" your desktop and select "properties"
2) Click on the "appearence" tab
3) Click on the "effects" button
4) "un checkmark" the top 2 boxes and press "Ok"
5) Press "Apply"

Then you should be good to go

jventiere

Quote from: Mayhem on December 28, 2005, 08:40:34 PM
Try changing your screenmode to 1024x768

I played around with the program so much my free trial ran out!   :o  So I cant try changing the screen mode.  But thanks for the info.

Mayhem

Send your registration # to ken@pogocheats.net and i'll try and get a password for you  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview