This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some HERO!!!!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Notquitecherry

YAY I got one thank you so much oscar this is so cool man i never win anything lol ;D ;D ;D

JENNY28

i also got a free auto as well thankyou oscar cant believe i got the bitmap right yeahhhhhhhhhhh O0

420joel

wow that is just too cool i NEVER win anything thanks again for the GREAT work

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ME4SPADES_

:'( :'( im to late oh well worth the money on any auto

HotHarvest

BadgeHelpOscar

It's not too late!!!

Any 7 or 8 screen shots out there???

2 free autos for ANYONE that can give me .bmp's of these
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

JENNY28

i havent come across a game with 7/8 in as of yet and been playing most of the day

BadgeHelpOscar

JENNY28

420joel

i have been playing since it came out this mornig and 6 is the highest that i have seen yet sry

wildcat

i`ve been playing the whole day,and never seen a 7 or 8

rhino

Hurry up with the AUTO...i am down to my last valium with this game!!! For me this is definitely a full time auto game. I hate mine sweeper...although i do have to admit that the little alien is cute when you lose.

BadgeManiac

i wont get the auto :'( been playing for hours...all ive seen was a 5 and 4's  ohh well:(

BadgeHelpOscar

There was a 7 and we got it from a customer...thanks everyone...

420joel

it took me some time to find one but if you can use a screen shot of a 7 i have it

love the auto by the way

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview