PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 06:17:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

--

Motley

I have been doing that...I started yesterday morning and got nearly 100 bingos by the end of the day.  I lost progress last night because I fell asleep before Pogo was working again.  Not tonight...I will run like the wind with my scissors held high. 

janet

burning_bright25

Grrrrrrr if I could leave this thing on all nite i would......my ma would wake up in the mornin n go "what the hell is that on for?!?"
my pc is STILL broken so i have to use hers........oy it sucks!  i  just recently got to 200 bingoes...mostly with out the auto too EEK!

beanie

Motley how in the world were you able to get 100 bingos,  I usually leave mine running for like 5 hrs and only manage to get like 15 at the most because of all the people in the rooms even at like 3 am.  I am soooo jealous - wow is all I can say-  I can't wait to finish that game and I'm on rank 37 on Aces up feverishly tried to get rid of that one too.

beanie

Thanks Barbara-  I do try to mark them all when I play and just wait til the end and when someone else gongs, I also try it- sometimes it works - sometimes it doesn't but Dottie Dauber doesn't mark them all and when you use Room Rover does it take you to the rooms that are in the club section which are mostly packed?-  those rooms stay fairly heavy even late into the nite.  But thanks for the help-  I am slowly getting there-  I average 10-15 per nite and am on rank 18- so by the time I reach retirement age I should be there hehe.  Luv ya gf.  Thanks again.

Country Lady

Which type of bingo room is the best?  I set up the two autos and watch them for an hour with no bingos.  I was in speedy 3 card rooms.

RC

I just noticed your signature there, Barb. I think that's gonna deserve some kind of punishment or penalty.. that kind of behavior is just unacceptable. You can never give up on the Flyers no matter how late into the game it is, and especially in this new offensive style NHL, you just never know how many goals are gonna be scored or when those crucial penalties will be called. Plus, with the Dynamic Duo of Forsberg and Gagne, these two can almost score at will... well, at least until tonight it was all Gagne doing the scoring with Peter setting him up, it was nice to see Peter finally be on the other end and get the goal tonight. 

Hmmm.. now I'm thinking maybe you should have some of those cakey privileges revoked for a time until you learn to never turn the game off again.  ;)

RC

Well, yes, the rebroadcast is on, and if you stay up til 4am ya just might be able to see it as it happened, and not have it be like a mini replay clip.. but that will not be the same as it being live.. as I'm sure you're aware. If you pretend like you don't know what's gonna happen, and show pure shock and excitement, jumping up and down, screaming at the top of your lungs, when that final goal is scored.. you might get some redemption there. lol

RC

You don't have to go that far.. come on, is there anything lower than Matthew Barnaby?? lol Tie Domi comes close, but I think that honor goes to Barnaby.
I have no doubt you'll be glued to the tv for Friday's game, vs. the Canes, as Brindy will be out on the ice.. but there will be no rooting for him in this game, unless the Flyers are up like 8-0, then maybe he can get a goal if he wants, just for you. lol

PogoNutz

Quote from: beanie on October 27, 2005, 08:42:19 PM
Motley how in the world were you able to get 100 bingos,  I usually leave mine running for like 5 hrs and only manage to get like 15 at the most because of all the people in the rooms even at like 3 am.  I am soooo jealous - wow is all I can say-  I can't wait to finish that game and I'm on rank 37 on Aces up feverishly tried to get rid of that one too.

I finally gave RR a run last night for the first time.  I set for 25 mins on before changing rooms, 0 mins before restarting and played single card rooms (with the sound turned off) :)  Woke up this AM with a little over 40 little brand new bingos in my account.  I'm just over 300 with a long way to go, but expect I'll at least get that 1000 bingo badge before the extra bingo rooms go away.

Motley

Quote from: beanie on October 27, 2005, 08:42:19 PM

I woke up real early on Wednesday and played for 3 hours in a Regular One Card room by myself.  Then I earned 21 more bingos during the challenge.  By the time I posted that I had went from 203 bingos to 304 bingos.  I just hit 400 about 3 minutes ago.  I'm going to keep going.  I am having more luck in the Blackout rooms, I hit 4 hidden numbers this morning.  I am hoping to hit 500 by the time they close the rooms. 

sleauxmeaux

To hit hidden numbers, don't you have to actually sit there, though?

PogoNutz

Yes, you are right.  (short answer) :)

(long answer) :)
When you're up, you can use the bingo auto to jump from room to room.  When you find one that is almost done, you let the auto "catch you up".  If you don't have a bingo, but have one or more possible combinations that only need one number, you can turn off the auto, and manually fill in the numbers and just wait until one of them hits, or someone calls bingo.  If someone calls bingo, you already have all the possible combinations covered and you just hit bingo to see if you got lucky :)  You'll know right away 'cuz you either get the Bingo gong, or an error message.  You can get through these at a pretty good clip.  I hit 30 of them today after work.

I ran room rover and the bingo auto all night, then kept it running until I came home from work.  I played manually/auto combo for a few hours getting 30 bingos, and am now back on auto.  I started last night with around 265 and now am almost at 400.

sleauxmeaux

Well, I don't have the auto (cannot afford them, but wish I could), but I figured that those who do might like clarification. :)

Lorchid39

The auto isnt working for me anyways so here I sit watching these balls float around. Hope I get this badge soon so I can leave this game!

PogoNutz

Something like this?   ;D

Lorchid39, here is a url that will grab some of the info we'll need to try to help ya. 

http://www.pogocheats.net/info.php

LivingStrong100

o yeah i did it last night in an empty room lol it was empty! got tons  of bingos!

janet

Sometimes I just get bored spitless.  Then I come here because it really increases my chances of spitting all over my computer.
You guys really make me lmao.  To bad you can't put this forum in pill form, bottle it and sell it to the chronicly depressed.  Then we could all retire and play pogo 24/7/365 or we could buy a cruise ship, sit in the sun and play pogo 24/7/365.  :D

PogoNutz

These are what I take when I have to be away from the forum too long  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview