This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoNutz

Zackly.  And after you drink all of that water, the only stress you'll have is trying to make it to the bathroom in time.

(Here is where that stupid commercial starts rolling....Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now)  lol

janet

Then that commercial will be far from your mind.  It blew me away when I heard that people really wear them when they are playing slots.  Hate to say this, but what a good idea.  ::)

PogoNutz

ewwwww, I'm never sitting on one of stools again unless I have a mini can of lysol handy.

PogoNutz

Is it me, or did this thread just merge with the Cheeze Whiz thread ?

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: Barbara on October 29, 2005, 09:50:57 AM
Dang, it must take about a gallon of water to swallow those. 

No, those are the suppositories. :)

SexySagittarian

beanie

Woohoo - I finally got the Madam Dottie badge - but I was wondering is there any need to get the last rank since it doesnt involve a badge? or does it?  What do ya'll think?  Would you or wouldn't you?  hehe -  I am thrilled at least the final badge is mine..  :P

Motley

Congrats on the Big Mouth Badge Beanie!!!   I just hit bingo #801, not bad since I started last Wednesday at 203 or was it 303?  I can't remember, that game rots at any smart cells I have or had.  Just 1,099 to go...lol...

Capt. Morgan

WTG beanie
This is one challenge I am actually glad pogo had.
I am going to go over 700 bingos for the week in the next hour, hope to get in another 50 before tomorow.
GL all , and sorry if you got stabbed by the scissors during my room hoping.

Motley

Capt, I am sure I might have jabbed a few people here (and maybe even you) quite a few times this week.  No need to apologize.  I went on a complete rampage this morning after some rude person PC'd me with this little note...."haha, i just stole your bingo."  I don't care if someone room hops and takes a bingo, I'm guilty of it.  I'm not that much of a hypocrite but I do not like to be taunted like that.  I added that person to my friends list and followed him from room to room, stealing bingos from him.  I kept this up for about an hour until he signed off.  I would normally NEVER do that but I was pissed as it was over something non-Pogo and this person got me at an extremely bad time.  I don't know why I accepted the PC invite to begin with but I have to thank him, I got 12 bingos out of the deal and saved a bunch of money by not going to a therapist.  I have since deleted him from my list and now am back to taking the bingo and running.

Capt. Morgan

Motley
If we stepped on each others toes going for the gong no problem.
First to the gong wins.
I  have found the regular bingo players to be the biggest a--h----  that I have ever dealt with on pogo.
I am expecting my ban soon due to the replies I have given to some of their chat.
I got into one tonight, "we have members rooms' and we have players rooms 'and we have tournament rooms 'but tell me where in the h--- are the sharing rooms??"

janet

Strange how it is Bingo that brings the worst out in people.

pogohatesme

Quote from: Barbara on November 01, 2005, 08:05:53 PM
The bingo players tend to be very serious, territorial and cliquish.  That makes the "chat off" feature such a beautiful thang!

lol I think that's an understatment about their behavior lol

janet

Everything is an understatement when it comes to bingo.

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on November 01, 2005, 08:05:53 PM
The bingo players tend to be very serious, territorial and cliquish.  That makes the "chat off" feature such a beautiful thang!

Despite being on TheraFlu for a couple days (or maybe in spite of it).  I just "discovered" another beautiful thang about the chat off feature.  When you have "chat off" if someone invites you to a private chat, they get an immediate rejection.  So i guess this only proves I should have listened to Barbara and Motley a long time ago and just turned of the chat (of course this might just be the TheraFlu talking and I'll deny it tomorrow).  Apologies in advance if this is something everyone already knows but I just think it is really neat.  I took me awhile, but I don't think I'll have chat on in Bingo again. 

BTW,  the only way the label on the TheraFlu box that says "Natural apple and cinnamon flavoring" can be true is if they got both the apple and the cinnamon from the bottom of the compost pile out behind the barn.  This stuff is nasty  :P, but the drowsy thing is kinda cool :)

SexySagittarian

Sorry you're feeling bad Mr. Bill. Hope you're up and well real soon! O0

beanie

Hope you feel better soon too Mr. Bill,  oh and if you are drowsy it is best you DO NOT run with scissors - wouldn't want you to get hurt now hehehe =  feel better sweetie :-*

PogoNutz

LOL,  I appreciate the kind thoughts but it isn't that bad.  I'm just having a little bit of a problem concentrating.  (Undoubtedly there will be the vast majority that will say there is no difference between my current state and my (abby) normal state.) :)

As far as running with scissors, my autos are still chugging along.  Not only that, but I ate the safety marshmellows that had been on the points to keep me from hurting myself.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview