This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pay Day freecell

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

You do not need to complete the game to get credit. Just scratch them cards!!!!

Motley

Just find one hand you like, scratch the cards and hit New Game and then Replay Hand.  Keep going and that badge will be yours in no time.  I have one right now with 4 in front and am getting 3/4 credits per hand.

dottiedoodle

gmc99ss

yeah i discovered that trick also... i got lucky and got 4 scratch cards 3 on the surface and 1 4 cards back... just far enough :)

Snarechick

Quotehit New Game and then Replay Hand.

Most excellent, I didn't notice that before.

Drinks on me, Motley :)

Lish

avs1roy33

Another tip is when you come across a hand that has easy access to all 4 bonus cards, click 'replay hand' and you can get the same hand over and over.

PogoNutz

Thanks Avs.  I guess it is not so bad to have to wait until the end of the day to start the weekly challenges.  This way I get all the great tips before I make a run for them :)

Motley

I finished both of these challenges in less than 45 minutes and that was getting up to get a bowl of cereal.  I then decided it would be a good idea to do the "Win 50 Games in Dominoes" Badge from 2003.  I almost got a concussion from falling over out of boredom.  I only need 8 more badges to complete my 2003. 

PogoNutz

I need 4 for 2003.  That's the same amount I needed last week.  I need to realize that I'll get 5 badges for those 4 but it hasn't motivated to to knock them out yet :)

bobby

Roseybud333

Quote from: bobby on November 02, 2005, 05:01:04 PM

maybe he'll motivate you :D

OMG!!!!!!!! Tooooo funny that was one of my favorite skits. . . . . I used to watch it in a van down by the river ;D

janet

Quote from: avs1roy33 on November 02, 2005, 04:12:31 PM
Another tip is when you come across a hand that has easy access to all 4 bonus cards, click 'replay hand' and you can get the same hand over and over.

Oh my gosh, I wasted an extra 10 minutes because I forgot all about that.  Wish I could do it over so I could get it done in 10 min instead of 20.

PogoNutz

Quote from: janetdebra on November 03, 2005, 08:24:56 AM
Quote from: avs1roy33 on November 02, 2005, 04:12:31 PM

Oh my gosh, I wasted an extra 10 minutes because I forgot all about that.  Wish I could do it over so I could get it done in 10 min instead of 20.

You are in luck.  I'll let you do mine for me so you can see it you could actually do it in 10 minutes instead of 20.  I was going to enjoy doing mine myself, but who am I to deprive you of your wishes.    :P    LOL j/k

janet

PogoNutz

Quote from: janetdebra on November 03, 2005, 03:37:33 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 03, 2005, 01:54:54 PM
who am I to deprive you of your wishes.    :P    LOL j/k

You're beautiful, and you don't even need to stand next to a bottle of red stripe beer like I do.  Now, where did I put my glasses.  hehehehe j/k  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview