This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

StarSweeper updated....

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

sonnyvegas

why does this program close everytime and reenter the room after every game....I'm not too happy with this one. Updated or not, I believe this was released before all the glitches were ironed out.  :(

Country Lady

Mine didn't do that.  Did you get it from here or the BadgeHelp site?
I always read about them here, then go to BadgeHelp to download.  I'd delete it and get a new one from the other site.

sonnyvegas

Country Lady

I meant did you download it here of from the badgehelp site.  I have read that some times the ones on this site aren't the latest ver. If it were me, I would delete it and d/l again.  I tried this new one awhile back and didn't like it at all.  But I downloaded it from that bh site yesterday and gave it a try.  It worked really well.
I'm wondering if you got one that had glitch option and it is selected.  Pogo fixed it,so refreshing no longer works.  Thats what your sounds like it is doing.

Cake Lady

I have tried the one new one, and it works perfectly for me.... O0

smiling

Quote from: sonnyvegas on December 01, 2005, 03:25:50 PM
why does this program close everytime and reenter the room after every game....I'm not too happy with this one. Updated or not, I believe this was released before all the glitches were ironed out.  :(

the same thing happens to me.. anyway to fix this?
i've got xpsp2-using firefox w/Sun Java

Tracey

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 07, 2005, 10:19:01 PM
***11/08/05 UPDATE New and better StarSweeper has been released. Delete what you have and redownload. Changes on this update: Wins nearly every game on easy and medium. Easy in about 30 seconds, medium in 45, hard in a little more than a minute. Has a 30-50% ratio of wins on hard. Also, flashing blue and yellow bar has been disabled.

You can download it directly from this link:

http://gamewand.com/minesweeper/StarSweeper.exe

is that the new update from vacuum sweep? if so i havent recieved my new code and i have sent proof of purchase

Homer

Yes it is the new auto. How long has it been since you sent in your receipt and new code?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pretzelgirl

My star sweeper auto also started refreshing the game screen after each game just this past Wednesday, the same day the challenge came out.  If I sat and watched it and paused the auto until after I manually started a new game, it did fine, but if I let the auto start the new game, it refreshes.  Didn't do this when I first purchased it.  I thought maybe it was due to the problems pogo was having with the stellar rooms on Wednesday, but just tried it again a little bit ago and it does the same thing.  I tried deleting the program and downloading the latest one from badgehelp and it wouldn't run at all so I couldn't test it to see if it was doing the same thing.  Ultimately, I ended up reverting my hard drive with goback to retrieve the auto I deleted.  The program that refreshes if left to start a new game is better than a program that won't run.  I'm not complaining about the program, just was looking at posts to see if others have had this happen and if anyone had any solutions.

I'm relatively new here and somewhat a new auto user.  I think you're all wonderful here and I so appreciate all the great information you all share.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pretzelgirl on December 02, 2005, 03:51:10 PM
My star sweeper auto also started refreshing the game screen after each game just this past Wednesday, the same day the challenge came out.  If I sat and watched it and paused the auto until after I manually started a new game, it did fine, but if I let the auto start the new game, it refreshes.  Didn't do this when I first purchased it.  I thought maybe it was due to the problems pogo was having with the stellar rooms on Wednesday, but just tried it again a little bit ago and it does the same thing.  I tried deleting the program and downloading the latest one from badgehelp and it wouldn't run at all so I couldn't test it to see if it was doing the same thing.  Ultimately, I ended up reverting my hard drive with goback to retrieve the auto I deleted.  The program that refreshes if left to start a new game is better than a program that won't run.  I'm not complaining about the program, just was looking at posts to see if others have had this happen and if anyone had any solutions.

I'm relatively new here and somewhat a new auto user.  I think you're all wonderful here and I so appreciate all the great information you all share.

Pretzel, welcome to the site. If I'm not mistaken, there is an option to refresh after each game in the auto. If you look for it and uncheck that option, it should solve your problem. The refresh option was put in there when there was a glitch in the game (which is gone now)

pretzelgirl

Thank you for the welcome and advice.  I really don't want to sound stupid, but I do not see any option to refresh after each game when I run the auto.  All it has is a start and refresh button and the "click speed" slider.  I think this auto came out after pogo fixed the glitch.  I had also tried the older one when the glitch was still working and I do remember the option to "use glitch" on that program.  But pogo had fixed the glitch (which I used by playing by hand and manually refreshing) before I had decided to purchase the auto for the game.  Does all this make sense?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pretzelgirl on December 02, 2005, 04:05:16 PM
Thank you for the welcome and advice.  I really don't want to sound stupid, but I do not see any option to refresh after each game when I run the auto.  All it has is a start and refresh button and the "click speed" slider.  I think this auto came out after pogo fixed the glitch.  I had also tried the older one when the glitch was still working and I do remember the option to "use glitch" on that program.  But pogo had fixed the glitch (which I used by playing by hand and manually refreshing) before I had decided to purchase the auto for the game.  Does all this make sense?

Yes it does make sense, unfortunately I have no other advice for you since I don't use the auto personally (I enjoy the game.. I'm a sick person, lol) so maybe someone else who does use it can provide some advice. Sorry but once again, welcome.

jjonessec

lol....I too am too addicted to the game and doing the challenge I dropped from hard level to easy to get it done quickly :-)

But i did try it and it was super buggy!!

pretzelgirl

Quote from: SaintHippo on December 02, 2005, 04:11:09 PM
Quote from: pretzelgirl on December 02, 2005, 04:05:16 PM

Yes it does make sense, unfortunately I have no other advice for you since I don't use the auto personally (I enjoy the game.. I'm a sick person, lol) so maybe someone else who does use it can provide some advice. Sorry but once again, welcome.

Thanks for your efforts.  Truly appreciated.  It's not really much of a problem since I usually stay close by when running any autos.  I'll keep watching posts to see if anyone else has any input.

Tracey

Quote from: Homer on December 02, 2005, 01:56:22 PM
Yes it is the new auto. How long has it been since you sent in your receipt and new code?

i sent it on thursday with my reciept and new code ... and u lot are always give my codes straight away which i appreciate ...if u want me to resend it again i will do so .. tyvm for answering me

Homer

I would think you should have gotten a reply by now. Have you checked to make sure both badgehelp@aol.com and replacecode@aol.com are on your safe list? If they aren't it's possible it may have gotten snagged by a SPAM filter.

If your reply isn't in the recycle/trash bin I would send another request to replacecode@aol.com and remember to make the email plain text so there are no attachments. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobblehead

I didn't try the vac one, but the StarSweeper one is working great for me O0

saskia

please Oscar, i wrote emails, i ask you in forum, you said to me that will will the weekend off, but today its thursday and you dont answer and i cant see an update for stellar.
its now 3 weeks that i helped Josua with this and till now nothing. Whats happen now? can i get please the update or an other game ? >:D

sonnyvegas

Updated and did everything I was told and still the game refreshes which does not help me getting my jackpot spins....Sure wish somebody knew what was wrong.

(puts head down and kicks pebble)

Mrkrackers2678

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview