PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 12:31:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

You know we are first. Do you expect any less? Get QUACKATTACK!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

WonderMom

Oscar,
I sent you a screenshot of a purple and red duck.  I hope that helps!  ;)

CindyLouWho

The update kept hanging up on me til I slowed it down a few notches now its working great.    :D  Also I love how Joshua put the option about whether to put the auto on the desktop or not.  Thanks bunches you guys !!!!     Another amazing auto!!!!!!   O0

survivorjeff

Great Auto !! Also maybe we'll get lucky and Homer might find a glitch again.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 15, 2005, 10:22:10 AM
There is somewhat of a problem with the multi-colored ducks. They are very rare and there are 120 of them. I need customers to send me screenshots of these ducks IN BITMAP FORM - NOT PNG, JPG, GIF, ETC. It would be really really useful. Not the wild duck, but some ducks are split down the middle and they are one color on one side and one color on the other. They come up about once an hour, and there are 120 of them!!!

Awww, I need to actually read things while I'm playing. They're not that rare as I've seen about 2 in each of my last 4 games and had I known, I would have been printing screen shots the whole time. Now that I know, I can almost bet the farm I won't get any but I'll be on the lookout and ready!

BadgeHelpOscar

I am getting all the screenshots and thanks everyone for making our job easier!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Fluffy756

Nice auto but I am not winning any games on it. Is there another updated going soon.

fluffy

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

BadgeHelpOscar

Ok, the smarter version is up. Delete what you have and redownload. If you already bought it, you will be registered of course. Happy Hunting.

BadgeHelpOscar

need these screenshots still. Thanks for all the help so far....

RedPurple05
RedPurple06
RedPurple07
RedPurple08
YellowGreen02
YellowGreen05
YellowGreen07
YellowGreen10

notmypogoname

That was really quick!

And since I already hate this game... I'm off to download!  Mwahahahaha.

Thanks guys.

groomsy

oscar i was wondering if the bmp image i sent in was ok for the multicolored ducks cause i wasnt surre

BadgeHelpOscar

Muffin816

Thank you Oscar for another Great Auto !!! This Auto works great  O0   I have about 97% of  your Auto and all  I can say is  that this Site is the best Auto site and  to get help  :-* Everyone is so friendly and nice  ;)   

Thank you

Sharon

PS: I am kinda new here but I read  this site about 10 times  a day to get tips and see what is new  O0 O0 O0

BadgeHelpOscar

groomsy

is there an update on what multicolored duckss u need

cause i h ave a green/yellow 1  and i dont wanna hassle u if u dont need it

Snarechick

Hi Muffin, keep on posting :)

Oscar, is there a known issue with it not hitting new game or is it me? ???  It works GREAT GREAT GREAT on Firefox for me, it's just not hitting "New Game".

Operating System- Windows XP
Browser- Firefox
Color Setting- 32 bit
Resolution- 1024x768
Smooth fonts- unchecked
Sun Java

P.S.  I expect your response in no less than 30 seconds.  Ready?  Begin.  :P :D  (Tee he he)

BadgeHelpOscar

Send me a screen shot of it not hitting new game (.bmp)

As for the other screen shots. Thanks everyone. I have enough for now. I will post tomorrow what I still need (if any)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview