PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 10:12:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

You know we are first. Do you expect any less? Get QUACKATTACK!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarechick

I just sent a screen shot (e-mail titled "New Game" SCREENSHOT001.BMP).  I hope I did it right.

wildcat

my auto won`t play the green/yellow 1 duck.   don`t know what it will do with the other multicolored ducks

wildcat

groomsy

untillit is updated u will have to watch it every now and then, click on the multi colored d uck and then click on another color and the auto will pick it up and play again

orion42

hi oscar
thank you for great auto works great already on rank 10 and got 1st badge

thank you

orion42  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bissel

BadgeHelpOscar

I will be posting a new list. Right now I need the multi colored ducks that are in the background....not up front.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

hallowkween

i have a yellow green 2 in front and back

(do we get quack attack for it?)

like you were giving out for stellar

ElitePirate

I found the Red-Purple 7 Front and back... where should i send it to?...or do you not need it anymore...:'(

freelineT

I have saved quite a few bmp's ready to be sent off to you Oscar just need to see if I have any you need O0

badgehoe2

:-[  For there being only 120 split colored ducks they are sure showing up alot...I can get them as much a every game for six games to every two games and on and on ...are you getting close to updating this problem...I am on rank 32 your auto gets my  O0 except I can't leave it even long enough to take a bathroom break without coming back with it stopped by a split duck...would be nice to be able to leave quack attack on while i am away from computer instead of using some dumb macro..and i really mean dumb ..that will lose every game... :-[  in the time it took me to type this i have had to click on 3 split colored ducks  :'(  sure hope you get what you need to fix this soon...I know you got it in you..because i have gotten lots of great autos from this site keep up the great work  O0  ps just got another split duck that makes four in this short time  :-[

Blu

Quote from: badgehoe2 on November 18, 2005, 03:00:35 AM
  :-[  For there being only 120 split colored ducks they are sure showing up alot...I can get them as much a every game for six games to every two games and on and on ...are you getting close to updating this problem...I am on rank 32 your auto gets my  O0 except I can't leave it even long enough to take a bathroom break without coming back with it stopped by a split duck...would be nice to be able to leave quack attack on while i am away from computer instead of using some dumb macro..and i really mean dumb ..that will lose every game... :-[  in the time it took me to type this i have had to click on 3 split colored ducks  :'(  sure hope you get what you need to fix this soon...I know you got it in you..because i have gotten lots of great autos from this site keep up the great work  O0  ps just got another split duck that makes four in this short time  :-[

Maybe rather that telling us how great your rank is & how many you get, you could send Oscar screen shots of your plentiful ammount of split color ducks...like the ones he needs.  O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Blu

Keep us posted, Oscar...I'm waiting for the final b4 I shell out a whole 5 bux lol.

orion42

as i posted before oscar

the helper is playing the game and advancing through the ranks with no promblems as i can see

the only thing is the win ratio is 3% played 1,100 games and won 43 games that seems to be off

thank you again oscar
orion42

BadgeHelpOscar

Blu

BadgeHelpOscar

badgehoe2

Quote from: BluRaven on November 18, 2005, 04:40:44 AM
Quote from: badgehoe2 on November 18, 2005, 03:00:35 AM

Maybe rather that telling us how great your rank is & how many you get, you could send Oscar screen shots of your plentiful ammount of split color ducks...like the ones he needs.  O0
WOW  :o sounds like some one had a bad day how do you know i have not tried to send oscar some screen shots and how do you know that the split colored ducks i am getting are the colors he needs...why don't you get your information straight before you try to shoot some one down..better yet shoot the ducks and leave me out of it  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview