PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:10:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New chat feature in the new autos....

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

In case you didn't see it or know what it does...

new chat feature which allows for easier chat in your pogo game room chat. Just click Chat on your auto (while it is running), type in what you want to say and then click Send.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 17, 2005, 10:04:24 AM
In case you didn't see it or know what it does...

new chat feature which allows for easier chat in your pogo game room chat. Just click Chat on your auto (while it is running), type in what you want to say and then click Send.

Ladies and gents... this has to be the greatest advancement in Pogo auto programs ever! You no longer have to worry about friends coming into rooms and you unable to chat because you're running an auto. Now let them try to call you out on it. I applaud Badge Help!

bubblegum

and now with the chat feature, you can chat away and ppl in the room can't accuse you of running an auto cuz your so quite....thank you!  ;D :o

wildcat

nanners

~Ãutolovér~

Hmmm...I clicked the chat box and I can type in it but I dont have a send button to click, are we talking about version 1.1 ? cause thats what I got when I downloaded it  :-\

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on November 18, 2005, 04:11:08 AM
Hmmm...I clicked the chat box and I can type in it but I dont have a send button to click, are we talking about version 1.1 ? cause thats what I got when I downloaded it  :-\
I forgot to mention I'm talking about the Quick Quack auto  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview