This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Missing a Badge

Started by *Angel*,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

I did my mom's Pinochle badge lastnight, and upon finishing I also won the Rank 10 badge.  They both popped up at one time in two seperate boxes, but when I clicked it, the Rank 10 badge was not there in the badge album.  I kept playing and now she is Rank 11 and the badge is still not there.  I notified Pogo but have not heard back of yet.  Is there a way that they can see that it's not there, and then give it to her?

Thanks for any input...  :)

Julie

That's odd.  What about sending them screen shots of both the stats and badge pages of your mom's profile showing them that while she's already at rank 11 the rank 10 badge still hasn't shown up  :)

*Angel*

That is a good idea!  Thanks....now I have to figure out how to do a screenshot.  LOL

Julie

For screen shots...Alt + Print Screen to capture the active window.  Print Screen to capture your full computer screen.  In your case open your mom's profile and use Alt + Print Screen to capture the stats page first then paste it into Paint and save it as a jpeg.  Do the same again for the badge page of your mom's profile.  Then send them along to pogo.  Good luck  :)

*Angel*

Thank you very much.  I did all that, sent it to Pogo, went back to Pinochle, played one game and then it appeared.  Hmmmm anyway thank you for your help!  I am just glad it's there for her.  O0

Julie

That's good and you're welcome O0 Pogo are cheating us out of tokies with certain games, we don't want them to start on our badges lol  :)

*Angel*

Turns out they replied to me, and told me that it was in fact not there and was owed to her and they said they fixed it, blah, blah, blah.   :)

justahumping

Quote from: *~Angel~* on November 18, 2005, 02:36:24 AM
Turns out they replied to me, and told me that it was in fact not there and was owed to her and they said they fixed it, blah, blah, blah. :)

Way to go!...............

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview