PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:41:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thanksgiving badge

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I got some leftovers I brought home as well.  :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

janet

Next year, I am going somewhere.  Not cooking again.  Dinner was at 2:00pm, they started trickling in a little after everything was on the table getting cold.  They did enjoy dinner, but after cooking for two days, I wanted to slug them.  Don't tell anyone I said this.  I need chocolate, please. :(

PogoNutz

How would this be?

I'd be afraid to get on of these, the chocolate would get up my nose when I would stick my whole face in there hehehe

pogohatesme

ohh I have one of those and absolutly love it lol  and yes sometimes we just stick our fingers in the chocolate...just seems wrong putting something as healthy as fruit in something as good as chocolate!

hellokitty

i want one of those soooo bad maybe thats what i will ask for xmas

janet

Whoops, no chocky Mr Bill.  But love you for your effort.  I will just use my imagination.   :)

crankycook

Homer, the going somewhere, with no cooking or cleanup, may have worked for you, but not for me lol, my daughter said I'm cooking thanksgiving dinner, i thought cool, no cooking for me, but guess what, she said mom, will you make the turkey for me, then helped her do some things at her house. I told her that, getting older meant, i didn't have to cook any more it was all on her lol, i really didn't mind, she didn't have room in the oven for turkey, her hubby don't like it, so she made a ham also lol, but i did get out of the clean up lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview