This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo is really silly

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgemad

I have just had 2 prizes taken off me because wait for it...... i may of used an auto.... what a cop out. So they will never have to payout a jackpot or any prize ever again. >:(

Cody

badgemad

I won a prize on the 2nd of november and then a prize on the 4th not big jackpots

*Angel*

badgemad

*Angel*

I don't believe they will give it to you no matter when you used it.  Sorry to hear that.  :-\

janet

Quote from: badgemad on November 21, 2005, 09:14:25 PM
I have used 1 auto but after those dates

That is what I have heard too.  If you have ever used an auto, they will no.  Very sorry.  :(

uh-huh

I have known Many many people who have won the prize badges and had them taken back..... for the exact same reason.... Pogo only needs to assume you use an auto... they dont necessarily have to know you do but if they feel that you got your badges to quickly  faster than they deem humanly possible then they assume you used an auto and that is all they need to say.  I dont feel that is fair.... I know people who play pogo a few hours a day and there are also people out there that are home 24/7 that play up to 18 hours straight... and actually play....  Pogo will probably never pay out prizes.... all they have to do is accuse people of cheating and the JP gets reset to 50 dollars and they save money.  If you notice there are alot more prizes won in chat daily.... so pogo is looking like they are giving away so much when in reality they are giving NOTHING.   

The bad thing is what did it cost them to give you the badge.... heck keep the prize but come on pogo leave the badge, and if you insist on taking the badge at least take the fact people won out of their winnings..... kinda like Pogos own way of giving you the scarlet letter of cheating.... you won it and it shows in your winnings yet you have no badge... which tells anyone looking that you are  considered a pogo cheat. :-\ >:(

badgemad

It was only $5 and a club pogo hat which in my winnings it still says that i have won them, come on pogo give me back my badges and the $5 and the hat :-[

holly312

If i was you i would call the BBB on them, and let them know whats going on and also tell Pogo that you are calling them too, i bet they will react!!!!!! and you are right i never noticed till you said it uh-huh, they do reset it to 50.00 so if they are not paying it out where is it going and why isnt it reset to the jackpot amount?? sounds like fraud to me.  >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview