PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:00:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

everyone should see this

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Go Cavs!

cranky

bobby

cranky

caroline196

the way i see this is that pogo is going to set up challenges apart from normal ones,and u can complete another album
im sure it will be a small fee to pay,just another way pogo will make more money
i certainly wouldnt pay for it just to win a badge,badges dont change yr life nor are they worth anything
thats why i can never understand why people use auto just to win a badge lol

Jewel

Any idea when this will be announced or how expensive it may be?

bobby

they would probably bring this to pogo around the new year so they can start a fresh year with the "premium badges"

Cody

I doubt itll be much probobly 1-4$ per album cause they know nobody will buy it kinda sucks though because it takes away showing people that people in club pogo are from club pogo now anybody can get in without a "commitment"

WonderMom

I would think you would still have to be a Club Pogo member because most of the games that have badges are for Club Pogo members only.  I think that this is something like the Mobile badges.  Not everyone has them, but for a small price you could.

cranky

im not going to committ to that because it'll just take up more o fmy time and money im trying to wing myself off pogo lol

harland

if we get premium badges already, wouldn't we get premium badge albums also????

Damn Pogo.

From pogo badge central, and i quote,

What is a Premium Badge?
The Premium Badge is a small graphic that appears next to your name in the "Who's Here" list. Use your badge to show off your favorite game or express your personality.

>:( >:(

BigByrd

Quote from: caroline196 on November 22, 2005, 04:22:53 PM
the way i see this is that pogo is going to set up challenges apart from normal ones,and u can complete another album
im sure it will be a small fee to pay,just another way pogo will make more money
i certainly wouldnt pay for it just to win a badge,badges dont change yr life nor are they worth anything

2.99 up to 5.99 per challenge, or so I've heard.

harland

>:( Another Quote

Will Pogo™ Charge an Extra Fee for the Regular Weekly Challenges and Badges?    
Answer: The answer is no. We've heard that there's a rumor floating around that says that Pogo™ is considering charging extra fees for the regular weekly challenges, badges and personal challenges. This rumor is not true! All of the badges in the 2003, 2004, 2005 and the upcoming 2006 badge albums are included in your regular subscription to Club Pogo™. Remember, just because you hear a rumor on Pogo™, doesn't mean it's true! ;)

Notice they say Regular Weekley Challenges and Badges.

Just another way for pogo to more money off menbers!!

SaintHiρρo

Ha ha ha, I knew it. I said it a few weeks ago here...

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,16561.msg96544.html#msg96544

I knew Pogo would try to pull something like this! Oh they are sneaky ones!

Lish

Quote from: BigByrd on November 22, 2005, 05:07:17 PM
Quote from: caroline196 on November 22, 2005, 04:22:53 PM

2.99 up to 5.99 per challenge, or so I've heard.

That's absolutely absurd.  They just want more money! >:(

Brandon493

That's exactly it. They want more money, as if they don't get enough from us now! sheesh!  ::)

420joel

thanks for the info i don't now if it is going to be good or not but good to know about for sure

cheruboptics

Notice they also say through 2006 weekly's will be free.......What about 2007 and beyond? LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview