PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:00:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

everyone should see this

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

ilpogo

It says that the badge albums will be 2.99-6.99 depending on the ones you buy.

wattsmyname

I will be getting them. I have no old badges to get and almost all games done. Looking forward to more challenges.

Torn2pieces

I won't. I'm not spending more money, just to get Badges that don't do a thing for me.

Pogo gets enough money from the clubbers. It's unreal!!!!

cranky

i saw all the badges for this game and they are vvery cool looking

Julie

I've seen them too, they're animated and look great  O0

DoubleOscotty

About 4 months ago I suggested something to pogo and this may be my suggestion (Don't anybody kill me yet)

I asked them if they could come up with "Game Excellence" badges for those who get 100 perfect games in WCS or PPS and other in game perfections. Similar to the 36 chain badge in Zoppa.

Maybe this is it!!

janet

Oh, I don't know Double, there might be a few smashed computers over that one.  Good idea though.  O0

HotHarvest

DoubleOscotty

Thinking about it sounds more like you put badges that you've won in there to group 'em by favorites....BORING

leah

No, it's not a new way to organize your old badges, they are brand new badges, that you can earn by purchasing a badge album.  They can be worked on alongside your current challenges.

harland

Response (Robert M.) 11/24/2005 06:45 PM 
Hello!
This is the responce I received from pogo.

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Customer Support. At this point in time, any discussions of there being a premium badge album is merely a rumor. Players sometimes misunderstand something, or speculate about something else, and someone else sees it, and thus a rumor is born! We recommend that you ignore it altogether and continue to play games as you have on Pogo. Whenever Pogo has an official announcement, we announce it in the appropriate place, depending on the context of the announcement.

Thanks for your continued interest in Pogo games!

GM Hiwakea
Club Pogo Customer Support

Not that this helps at all.

:'( 

bubblegum

okay dokie...whatever I think pogo is smoking something

bobby

hellokitty

Quote from: I think pogo is smoking something
quote]

and why are they not sharing lol

silvrcraze

That rumor contol letter asked if they were going to charge extra for the WEEKLY AND REGULAR badges.  That's where they get you!  Those wouldn't be "regular" badges so they didn't lie...............  Wow, if only my morality could work that way or my religious beliefs, or even the law.

PogoCrazyMomma

Unfortunately I will probably be one of those buying them as you can do the challenges whenever you want to and at the same time as the weekly challanges.  Some weeks I finish the weekly challenges that day and would love to be able to do more than just those for the rest of the week. Plus the premium badges look pretty good.  And I am a pogo addict and a spendaholic so I know I won't be able to not buy them.  I know it's sad, I need help. LOL

*Angel*

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on November 26, 2005, 10:28:17 AM
Unfortunately I will probably be one of those buying them as you can do the challenges whenever you want to and at the same time as the weekly challanges.  Some weeks I finish the weekly challenges that day and would love to be able to do more than just those for the rest of the week. Plus the premium badges look pretty good.  And I am a pogo addict and a spendaholic so I know I won't be able to not buy them.  I know it's sad, I need help. LOL

So you are saying that you can do more than one personal challenge if you purchase this new thing?  I don't think I would get it for myself, but I would for my mom as she is new to Pogo and is way behind on personal challenges. (I hate being able to do just one a week.)  She will never be caught up at that rate.   :(

pogohatesme

I think you'll only be able to do the ones in the album you buy.....I don't think it will let you do more than one regular PC a week still.

*Angel*

Oh I guess I got overly excited then.  Yeh, I will probably be one of the dumb ones who gives Pogo more of my money for something silly.  Oh well!  lol

PogoCrazyMomma

This is what I found.....

....  Your going to love our new premium badge albums. Now you can earn badges as fast as you want, as often as you want.  Premium badges are extrra bonus badges you can win in addition to your regular badges.  Earn badges on your own schedule.  No need to wait until Wed. to start a new badge. Earn a regular badge and a premium badge at the same time in the same game.  

So I don't beileve you will be able to do regular weekly or personal challenges anytime, just the premium ones. It won't help in me catching up on regular badge albums but I might actually get to complete a premium album someday, and it would give me extra challenges to do when I finish weekly ones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview