PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:00:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club pogo question

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Hi guys!  My club pogo ran out, and the target stores in my area dont sell the cards anymore!  If I use my credit card do they charge it once, or do they keep charging it when the time runs out for another six months or until I cancel it?  I hope that makes since........Basically, is it a one time fee thing or will they automatically do it when it runs out next time???

Homer

I pay by the year. It's a one time fee with automatic renewal.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

holly222

what does automatic renewal mean?  they take the money off the card again next year?

WonderMom

It depends on what you prefer.  You can do it automatically or make it a one time thing. For me, I chose the yearly plan and before they charge my credit card they send me an e-mail letting me know that my time is almost up. To check it out you go to Account- View Subscription Information - and from there you can chose Billing Information (which is where you can input your credit card info for them to remember) or Subscrition Info (which tells you how many days you have left on your membership).  I hope this helps  ;)

-Tinkerbell

i have 2 credit cards 1 i can't find and that 1 is the 1 i'm using to pay for cub pogo how can i get my number again?

WonderMom

Try going to Billing Information.  That's where your credit card information is located.  I think you can see the number, but I'm not sure.

xsquezme

Most places now adays only list the last part of the card for security reasons. If the whole card was listed and your account got stolen you be in BIG trouble with all kinds of charges you didnt make!

holly222

Well, credit card is maxed out and they dont sell the cards at my target anymore, and hubby dosnt think pogo is worth it and wont let me get it again.  I cant believe it.  I am in shock.  My club pogo days are over.  Im gonna go blow all my tokens for a prize I wont win.. :'( and say good bye to my badges.  He thinks im crazy because getting badges was my hobby.  I miss my club pogo already and Its only been a day.. :'( :'(  Now I shall sit in my corner and cry....  Thanks to all for all the help and fun getting my badges and the fun autos. 

Lish

Quote from: Brandy on November 26, 2005, 10:19:07 AM
It depends on what you prefer.  You can do it automatically or make it a one time thing. For me, I chose the yearly plan and before they charge my credit card they send me an e-mail letting me know that my time is almost up. To check it out you go to Account- View Subscription Information - and from there you can chose Billing Information (which is where you can input your credit card info for them to remember) or Subscrition Info (which tells you how many days you have left on your membership).  I hope this helps  ;)
I NEVER got an email- they just charged my debit card again!  Boy was I surprised when I missed that $30! >:(

Country Lady

Holly, you won't lose your account, just the clup access.  Your badges stay there, you just don't see them.  Maybe someone that lives near a place that sells the cards can help you?
My daughter whined to me and I renewed her account for her as a birthday gift.  Don't you have any friends you can whine too? ;D

bubblegum

on another thread it was mentioned at long detail about prepiad credit cards.  Western Union has them as well as a bunch of other stores now a days.  Pogo takes them.

Country Lady

My husband doesn't think the autos are nessesary so I use paypal which comes directly out of our checking account.  I just tack a extra $10. onto the grocery receipt when I subtract it from the check book >:D
Ah, there are ways around ones husband. :)

bubblegum

Homer

Quote from: Country Lady on November 26, 2005, 11:40:01 AM
My husband doesn't think the autos are nessesary so I use paypal which comes directly out of our checking account.  I just tack a extra $10. onto the grocery receipt when I subtract it from the check book >:D
Ah, there are ways around ones husband. :)

How much for me not to tell your husband?  :o :P j/k

bubblegum

Um...me personally I wont take away your beer money for new years eve j/k  ;D

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on November 26, 2005, 11:44:38 AM
Um...me personally I wont take away your beer money for new years eve j/k  ;D

Gee thanks. :P

Scarlette

Homer, how do you put your words on the bottom of you name in big bold letters???  Or is that a secret.....LOL  :P

Country Lady

I've been married over 40 years, had lots of practice getting what I really need. 8)

Homer

Quote from: Scarlette on November 26, 2005, 11:48:49 AM
Homer, how do you put your words on the bottom of you name in big bold letters???  Or is that a secret.....LOL  :P

No secret.

Put your words in between the tags below. If you have trouble doing it let me know and I'll take care of it.

Scarlette

Thank You Homer, I will try what you said to do.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview