This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club pogo question

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

OK. Good Luck! O0 Give me a holler if you need help. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Scarlette

Quote from: Homer on November 26, 2005, 11:56:08 AM
OK. Good Luck! O0 Give me a holler if you need help. ;)

Got it to be bold, but not sure how to make it a little bigger.  Thank you for your help. :-*

Homer

Put everything including the last set off tags between the ones below.

Scarlette

Thank You....Thank You.....Thank You Homer.....You are the Greatest :-* :-*

Homer

Fluffy756

I want check my account out see when I have to pay again, I have the same password it won't let me in keeps saying renter password.... I just log in and out it works.

fluffy

*Angel*

Quote from: Country Lady on November 26, 2005, 11:40:01 AM
My husband doesn't think the autos are nessesary so I use paypal which comes directly out of our checking account.  I just tack a extra $10. onto the grocery receipt when I subtract it from the check book >:D
Ah, there are ways around ones husband. :)

That is so funny.  I am glad I don't have a husband to tell me what I can spend my money on.  I guess there are positives, and negatives to having one.  LOL

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Fluffy756 on November 26, 2005, 12:12:37 PM
I want check my account out see when I have to pay again, I have the same password it won't let me in keeps saying renter password.... I just log in and out it works.

fluffy

Fluffy,  make sure your Caps Lock is not on. Pass words are case sensitive O0

AdDn8187

Holly, it is getting really close to that magical Christmas day.. just put a pogo club membership on your list you give to everyone.. I am sure someone would come through for ya.  I purchased like 4 last year as gifts for friends and family and it was the best gift I could have given.  This year I will be re-newing the memberships for them, they love it.. its the gift that keeps giving, gives them all the games they can play and a chance to make new friends they have absolutly loved the subscription.

lildevil6610

i sent my reg code for the word wong program 1hr ago and i havent gotten code yet   isnt anyone working in the code dept today ??    :(

pogohatesme

Quote from: lildevil6610 on November 27, 2005, 08:34:45 AM
i sent my reg code for the word wong program 1hr ago and i havent gotten code yet   isnt anyone working in the code dept today ??    :(

You should have posted that in the tech help area.  Give them time...it is Sunday but as everyone has said before they do have lives away from the computer.  So please just be patient.

holly222

If you give a gift subscription for six moths, will they only bill you once......?

AdDn8187

Yes, they will only bill you once... when the subscription is up it will notify the person you got it for and tell them its up and they will have the option to renew it.  It does not renew like a regular account.  If the person with the gift subscription looks at their "account" it says gift account and tells them how long they have left.  I double checked that before I bought the gifts. 

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Homer on November 26, 2005, 12:01:46 PM
Put everything including the last set off tags between the ones below.

Homer, I got my signature bolded and bigger but how do I change tyhe color, of it?

Homer

SexySagittarian

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview